Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

You are doing well Noor.

You are doing well Noor.

Thanks Mere, I'm over joyed just to be out of the 80's! How are u? It's been a while!

That is brilliant. Ramadan is really working for you. Good luck

Hi Noor I have not been keeping all that well recently and ended up in hospital on Monday after fainting in a restaurant in Glasgow. I am enjoying all this sunshine, working in my garden and having bbq. I have stayed at my target weight for almost 4 months now give or take a pound. I am really pleased about that as it has included several holidays. I am pleased that you seem to be on the downward slope now and are sounding very positive. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Mere x

Hi Noor. You're doing brilliantly. Well done you! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hi Noor I have not been keeping all that well recently and ended up in hospital on Monday after fainting in a restaurant in Glasgow. I am enjoying all this sunshine, working in my garden and having bbq. I have stayed at my target weight for almost 4 months now give or take a pound. I am really pleased about that as it has included several holidays. I am pleased that you seem to be on the downward slope now and are sounding very positive. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Mere x

I hope you're feeling alot better now! You have maintained your weight very well Mere. I have a holiday planned end of August and I'm hoping to be at the lower embed of the 70's by then. I don't come on much to the forum nowadays. I feel tired all the time with fasting and looking after the kids. The only time u feel good is when I do my weigh in!

That is brilliant. Ramadan is really working for you. Good luck

Yes shrimp it defi is working for me and I'm happy that I'm finally seeing the results I've wanted for ages!

Hi Noor. You're doing brilliantly. Well done you! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Thanks Lynne I'm trying to lose as much as I can during Ramadan!

Weigh in today at 77.9 kg!

Wow!

You are well on track Noor.

Thank u guys, I'm trying my best to stay on track.

Weigh in today at 77.5kg

You're doing really well!

TOTM! I'm feeling the weight come on already! :(

It may go on but it will come off again at the end of TOTM.

I went off the rails weigh in today at 78.2kg! I'm not a happy bunny :(

You are up less than a kilo so that is not too bad. You will soon loose that with a bit of determination. X

Whenever you go off the rails you should just put it behind you and start afresh. I try to do this as I know that if I dwell on it I'm less likely to get back on track. So don't worry about what has gone before. Look to the future and start again. You can do it.

Back