Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Weigh in today at 76.9kg and yes I'm back on track!!!!! Thank u Mere & Lynne for your support it was much needed after the bad few days I had. Very pleased today but sad at the same time I was aiming to around 75kg end of Ramadan but that won't be happening now....

Well done. You've done well. Just keep at it and you'll find the weight dropping off!

I will stay on track but Thursday n Friday being Eid I'm really going to have to be careful of what I eat! I have a holiday booked end of August I want to be atleast 72 kg for it. I know it's not possible but I really will try my best!

Hi Noor. Eid Mubarak!!! How's it going? Hope you're having a wonderful time!

Hi Noor. Eid Mubarak!!! How's it going? Hope you're having a wonderful time!

Thank u Lynne, had a wonderful time and have managed to stay on track too!

Wow, that's dedication. I'm not doing brilliantly at the moment but still somehow managed to lose 1lb this week.

Wow, that's dedication. I'm not doing brilliantly at the moment but still somehow managed to lose 1lb this week.

I was at twycross zoo today and my friend n her fiancé helped themselves to hot chocolate I don't know where I got the courage to say no to that and get myself a tea!

Weigh in today morning at 76.5kg

You are doing so well resisting temptation and the scales are showing it. Keep going x

You are doing so well resisting temptation and the scales are showing it. Keep going x

Thnx Mere, yes the scales are defi showing it and so are the dress sizes as they shrink! I've gone from size 24 to size 14-16! I will upload pics soon as in still deciding whether I should upload them at 75kg or 70! Before and after...

Looking back at previous posts you have lost just under 2 kilos in 8 days. That is 4lbs or 0.5lb per day. That is a great loss and if you keep that up you will be near your holiday goal by the end of the month. 20 days to go equals 10lbs or just over 4 kilos. Good luck.

Looking back at previous posts you have lost just under 2 kilos in 8 days. That is 4lbs or 0.5lb per day. That is a great loss and if you keep that up you will be near your holiday goal by the end of the month. 20 days to go equals 10lbs or just over 4 kilos. Good luck.

Thank u Mere I will try my best to reach that target or atleast get close to it!

Time to burn more calories one session before lunch and one after dinner!

Weigh in today at 75.9kg

Wow Noor the weight is falling off you x

Wow Noor the weight is falling off you x

Yes it finally is and being told by family and friends how good I look is just amazing! I can't explain the feeling :)

I was reading through my diary just now and realising I could have lost alot more weight had I not had the family problems! I guess I'm a stronger person now because I've distanced myself from all the negative energys that were around me.

I was 99kg last December and today I stand at 75.9kg, this is making me emotional because I thought I would give up a month in my diet and just sit around plodding on the weight!

Reading diaries is the only thing that has kept me going especially Carrie and Mere. We need more like you girls to give people like me hope and the determination to succeed just like you both :)

Noor I am glad You feel I have helped you to lose the weight. This site is a god send but at the end of the day you are the one doing it by yourself. You are doing so well and I am sure you will keep going to achieve your final target weight.
Mere x

Are you talking about me? If so thank you :) don't feel I've done anything except post my pitfalls lol. If it wasn't ignore that lol. Your cruising! :) great to see xxx

Back