Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

I definitely will continue until I reach my goal Mere, even when I have an off day now it doesn't put me down anymore because I know tmrw is a new beginning :)

Yes this site is god sent I would never have imagined to come this far without this forum and the lovely people like yourself.

When I started this diet I had set my self to reach 80kg and anything below as a bonus! Having achieved that I am now looking to reach 70kg and anything below that would defi be a bonus :)

Are you talking about me? If so thank you :) don't feel I've done anything except post my pitfalls lol. If it wasn't ignore that lol. Your cruising! :) great to see xxx

Yes you Carrie lol

Your bad days never overshadowed your good days and the result today is fab!!!

But you didn't give in and here you are today looking absolutely stunning!

Yes you Carrie lol

Your bad days never overshadowed your good days and the result today is fab!!!

But you didn't give in and here you are today looking absolutely stunning!

Aaaaw *blush*

Thank you so much. What a lovely post and I'm glad to have helped. It's about not giving in and picking ourselves up and trying again until we succeed :) xxx

Aaaaw *blush*

Thank you so much. What a lovely post and I'm glad to have helped. It's about not giving in and picking ourselves up and trying again until we succeed :) xxx

Ur most welcome and ur right it's about picking ourselves up and try again until we succeed and we will :)

Worked out on the xtrainer burned 200 cals and done 4 sets of 1.5kg weights!

Had a fall out with my OH and just went off the rails!!!!

I'm so mad at myself for doing this to me!

I've managed to burn 500 cals on my xtrainer and done 10 sets of 10's in weights, I know it's not enough but I guess it's better than nothing.....

Not happy at all :(

I can't face the scales today :(

Weigh in today at 76.6kg I put on 0.7kg :(

Weigh in today at 76.0kg

Don't, it's starting to come back off already :) xxx

I know it is but the thought that i could have been in my 74's is making me feel guilty :(

You are getting greedy in the right way. Nothing wrong with aiming for the stars. You have already negated some of the damage just keep going and you will be at 74kg before you know it. Still a couple of weeks before your holiday. Good luck x.

You are getting greedy in the right way. Nothing wrong with aiming for the stars. You have already negated some of the damage just keep going and you will be at 74kg before you know it. Still a couple of weeks before your holiday. Good luck x.

Thanks Mere, my mind is set to achieve the maximum loss till end of August and I won't allow anyone to put me down again....

200 cals burned and 10 sets of 10's!

Added 2 new apps to help with my daily fitness routine;

Map my walk
Pacer Pedometer

I will now know how many steps I take on a daily basis and how many I should be taking to help aid my weight loss :)

Perfect size 14!

Back