Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Noor, you're doing amazingly well. Even your digression was only a small one!

Good for you Noor x

Burned 200 cals and done 10 sets of 10's.

Noor, you're doing amazingly well. Even your digression was only a small one!

Thnx Lynne I read ur diary u have alot going on at the moment but September isn't far now. I look forward to seeing u back on plan and reaching ur goal :)

Weigh in today 75.5kg

Feeling in zone today and hoping to be at the top end of 74's on Tuesday, fingers crossed......

Fingers and toes are crossed for you Noor x.

Thanks guys I'm looking forward to tmrws weigh in as today's has been encouraging! Weigh in at 75.0kg today :)

That's brilliant well done you! :) x x x

I need to update my signature :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really getting annoyed as i can't update my ticker! It updates in the text but when i click 'save changes' it remains the same!!!

Weigh in today at 74.6kg, superrrr happy :)

Already prepping for my holiday for next week! I feel so happy I'm not going as a blob this time!

Just want to have a good time with my family n friends and still try to stay on low calorie diet :)

Great Noor. You are doing fab x.

Thanks Mere :)

Filled my cupboard with Special K crackers crisps and Special K biscuit moments, so next time I go off plan atleast it's healthy eating and I won't put too much on!!

Subscribing to your Diary Noor, I don't know why I haven't popped by before?

You're doing great xx

Subscribing to your Diary Noor, I don't know why I haven't popped by before?

You're doing great xx

Hi Gigglepants thank u for reading my diary :) and ur most welcome to subscribe lol.

Ill be popping over to your diary and a few more with my cuppa in a bit as I'm limited to like posts on my phone :)

Back