Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi I am New to forums and exante. I decided to do a two week kick start. I am now on day one which I must say struggled a little as really could not finish the soup. Day 2 today and feel much more positive. What is the average most people have lost in first week?

hi and welcome to the forum :) personally i wouldn't know as it all depends on the weight. I lost upto 8lbs in December in my first week of healthy eating but I was around 15 stones at the time.

Everyone's body is different and reacts differently but exante does guarantee a great loss from start to finish and I strongly agree with that.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What as a good day out ended in disaster last ruined someone had to ruin it!!! Sometimes I ask myself who do I do everything for!!!!

Nothing is enough no matter how hard I try!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know the feeling Noor sometimes no matter what you do it is not right but saying that the one person you can please is yourself and you do that by not letting anything put you off your weight loss journey. Good luck x.

WOW! Just finished reading your diary from start to finish. You've been on some journey and managed to pick yourself up after bad times.

I just know you're going to reach your goal this year, inspiring xx

I know the feeling Noor sometimes no matter what you do it is not right but saying that the one person you can please is yourself and you do that by not letting anything put you off your weight loss journey. Good luck x.

I know Mere but sometimes words are sharper than a knife and they Pierce through the heart.....

Sometimes I wish I was another planet!

WOW! Just finished reading your diary from start to finish. You've been on some journey and managed to pick yourself up after bad times.

I just know you're going to reach your goal this year, inspiring xx

Thank u Gigglepants, it has been a struggle at times and still is but i guess I just need to focus on this and block everything and everyone else out...

250 cals burned on xtrainer & 10 sets of 10's.

250 cals burned and 20 sets of 10's.

Doing great Noor xx

On holiday in Cornwall, network has been awful but holiday coming to an end tmrw :( I will find out what damage I have done weight wise on Sunday morning!

Hope you've had a fab time. Haven't we been lucky weather wise holidaying in the UK this year!

Hope you've not done too much damage xx

Ok I returned last night after being away on holiday for 10 days.....

I was stressing all night about jumping on the scales today morning. I jumped on the scale and my current weight is 75.2kg!!!!!!!!!!

I've literally put on 0.6 in like 10 days???? I'm so glad I laid off the Cornish pasties and the clotted cream scones not to mention the Cornish fish n chips!!!

All in all big smiles today I'm so proud of myself
And from today I'm back on my diet :)

Hope you've had a fab time. Haven't we been lucky weather wise holidaying in the UK this year!

Hope you've not done too much damage xx

Yes we have been very lucky with the weather but last 2 days it did rain so I didn't enjoy as much as I wanted to! I've defi not done any damage and I'm so chuffed about that Gigglepants :)

Wow! That's excellent! Welcome back! Xxx

Thank u Carrie loved the holiday but felt sad I couldn't eat all the great foods in Cornwall :(

I'm hoping to go to Devon next year and by then I should have defi reached my goals and I should be able to fully enjoy!

How are u?

Well done Noor. Glad you enjoyed your holiday x.

WOW Noor, well done for not putting on after your holiday, very impressive! xx

Back