Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Defo worth the perseverance though as I'm now only 1/2lb away from ultimate goal! :) xxx

You have done really well Carrie, I admire your patience!

With me I don't know when I will be happy with myself. I had first set out to get to 80kg having achieved that I wasn't happy. I then wanted to be at 70kg even though I've hit that target I'm still not happy, now I want to be at 65kg!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks noor, mine has always been 9.3 then to maintain between 9.3 and 9.7. I was 9.3.5 on thurs so really hoping for goal on thurs. I feel I've been at this forever! You've done so well to smash your initial target by 10kg! Xxx

Thanks noor, mine has always been 9.3 then to maintain between 9.3 and 9.7. I was 9.3.5 on thurs so really hoping for goal on thurs. I feel I've been at this forever! You've done so well to smash your initial target by 10kg! Xxx

You will defi hit ur goal on Thursday. :)
I think I'll take it easy once I get near the 10 stone mark but saying that I might want to lose more once I've reached it lol

I don't think we're ever happy lol... Always want more. I hope so noor, thanks xxx

I don't think we're ever happy lol... Always want more. I hope so noor, thanks xxx

Hehehe true xxx

Noor you've done really well, from your stats you've lost almost 25% of your body weight....that is amazing! :)

Noor you've done really well, from your stats you've lost almost 25% of your body weight....that is amazing! :)

Thanks Lani, my stats need updating I'm currently 69.7kg lol

It's taken me almost a year to shed 30kgs, another 5kgs to lose and I'll be happy :)

You'll lose it in no time, you must be so pleased with yourself, every pound off is an achievement. It's got to a point now where people are doing the whole "oh, you don't need to lose any more weight now"...funny it's the people who were never supportive in the first place, I'm sure thee are some people that just want to see others fail, it's really sad. But I'm feeling better and better every day, I'm seeing my attitude to food change daily and it doesn't scare me anymore :)

You've done really well! And at least you've been managing to hit all of the goals you set. You should be so proud of yourself- I would be! :D

Hi Noor. How did your weigh in go this morning? well done on enrolling at the gym. Now you've got that to look forward to in January as a good incentive. You've done so well so far - not far off goal at all. Soon you'll be maintaining!

Morning girls, thank you for the lovely comments Lani, snookiepuss and Lynne ofcourse :)

Weigh into day was at 69.3kg, I'm slightly disappointed but I've take advice given by Carrie and Mere onboard and get their slowly but surely :)

How are you Lynne?

Hi Noor. You'll get there! I wish I was doing as well as you. I've been totally off course and had a huge weight gain. Work has been stressful and I've been comfort eating. I've decided to count calories and use My Fitness Pal until January 1st when I plan to restart TS in earnest.

Hi Noor. You'll get there! I wish I was doing as well as you. I've been totally off course and had a huge weight gain. Work has been stressful and I've been comfort eating. I've decided to count calories and use My Fitness Pal until January 1st when I plan to restart TS in earnest.

I just went through 2 weeks worth of ur diary Lynne, it's understandable ur off track but u are willing to do something about it that is what really matters :)

I was a bit naughty yesterday, my friend has returned from her holiday in India and she brought back lots of lovely goodies including Being Human T-shirt for me which happens to be the brand if my favourite Bollywood celeb. I was sooooo happy she thought I lost the plot lol!! In excitement I got a little carrier away and tried some sweets she brought back which were absolutely yummylicious !

I got on the scale today morning but the damage wasn't as bad as I thought I put on 0.3kg.

Well done Noor, my weekend has been awful, i'm hoping for a good week this week (weigh in tomorrow is not going to be fun) x

I just went through 2 weeks worth of ur diary Lynne, it's understandable ur off track but u are willing to do something about it that is what really matters :)

I was a bit naughty yesterday, my friend has returned from her holiday in India and she brought back lots of lovely goodies including Being Human T-shirt for me which happens to be the brand if my favourite Bollywood celeb. I was sooooo happy she thought I lost the plot lol!! In excitement I got a little carrier away and tried some sweets she brought back which were absolutely yummylicious !

I got on the scale today morning but the damage wasn't as bad as I thought I put on 0.3kg.

Hi Noor. We all have to have a good time sometimes and 0.3kg is nothing! I'm sure most people will succumb to at least a small temptation over the next 3 weeks!

Really upset with myself, the pressure of my assignment has gotten to me! I'm struggling to build a program for my assignment which is due soon!!!!
It's been driving me mad and it just got to much to the point where I started binging! I'm not looking forward to tmrws weigh in..... :(

Hope it goes ok Hun, I've been dreadful too...I went carb mad yesterday at my works party, sandwiches, chips, pie...you name it I had it. Didn't sleep at all last night (have realised that when I'm carb loaded I don't sleep, another reason I started the diet) so I'm miserable as hell today. I'm going to spend the day watching Only Fools and horses and feeling sorry for myself lol x

Hope it goes ok Hun, I've been dreadful too...I went carb mad yesterday at my works party, sandwiches, chips, pie...you name it I had it. Didn't sleep at all last night (have realised that when I'm carb loaded I don't sleep, another reason I started the diet) so I'm miserable as hell today. I'm going to spend the day watching Only Fools and horses and feeling sorry for myself lol x

Bless u, we do get a carb rush once in a while.
I'm just a mess at the minute, the pressure of submitting my assignment and building the programme required as part of the assignment is really getting to me!! I'm pulling my hairs out and turning to comfort food :(

Back