Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Everyone is stressed out when they have a deadline for assignments. Try to relax a bit more forget diet but try not to binge. The diet will be there when you are ready to start again. Be kind to yourself and don't try so hard to be super woman. Good luck with your course work. x

Thank u girls for ur support. It means a lot with the phase I'm going through....

Weigh in today at 70.3kg's..... :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll be fine hun...soon this will all be a distant memory and you'll be well into the 60's :)

I'm on damage limitation until christmas is over, back on it this week until Saturday as my best mates 30th on saturday...then probably back on it until christmas eve as i'm working anyway....then it's downhill from there until the middle of january really as i'm off to Amsterdam, Rome and Paris the first 2 weeks of January x

Hi,

Hows it going??? I am re starting as well!! but i used to be on the cambridge diet and lost alot of weight but put it back on :(

Day 1 is tomorrow so I hope this is the last time now!

I need motivation as well!! :( Hope youre doing well! dont give up :)

Hi Noor. How's it going? I hope you did well with your assignment. Mere's right everyone gets stressed when they have assignments to complete. You've do really well so far and we all struggle throughout December. Don't be too hard on yourself. I reckon we'll all reach our goals in 2014!

You'll be fine hun...soon this will all be a distant memory and you'll be well into the 60's :) I'm on damage limitation until christmas is over, back on it this week until Saturday as my best mates 30th on saturday...then probably back on it until christmas eve as i'm working anyway....then it's downhill from there until the middle of january really as i'm off to Amsterdam, Rome and Paris the first 2 weeks of January x
I've had a bad week Xmas dinners and New Years party coming up in a few days, I had put on 2kgs but I've managed to lose 1 which has brought me back on 70kgs. As much as we love this time of the year it really destroys our diet lol!! Wow wish I could go on a holiday :( You have a fab time Lani enjoy it to the max!!! :)
Merry Xmas and a happy new year :)

Last edited:
Hi, Hows it going??? I am re starting as well!! but i used to be on the cambridge diet and lost alot of weight but put it back on :( Day 1 is tomorrow so I hope this is the last time now! I need motivation as well!! :( Hope youre doing well! dont give up :)
Hi Naina, you will be fine we all have our off days here and there lol For me it's the pressure of assignment deadlines that really gets to me! I will be back on the diet after the new yeast now but I am behaving around my food choices at the minute and have only put on a kilo which fingers crossed will bd gone in the next few days... How is it going for u so far? Merry Xmas and a happy new year :)

Last edited:
Hi Noor. How's it going? I hope you did well with your assignment. Mere's right everyone gets stressed when they have assignments to complete. You've do really well so far and we all struggle throughout December. Don't be too hard on yourself. I reckon we'll all reach our goals in 2014!

Hi Lynne, I won't get the results until after the new year in my assignment. I've been off the diet for over a week now first it was the stress with my studies and then Xmas dinners and now in the next few days it will be all about the new year parties! I'm glad I'll be starting 2014 atleast 30kgs lighter than 2013, but I know I've still got another 8kgs to lose to hit my target and I will try my best to hit it as soon as I can.

How have u been? Merry Xmas and a happy new year :)

2014 will be your year! You've laid the foundations in 2013 and have done so well! Xxx

Happy new year Noor!

2014 will be your year! You've laid the foundations in 2013 and have done so well! Xxx

Thanks Carrie, I will achieve my goal for sure hopefully before summer :)

Weigh in today 69.3kgs, slowly getting there.....

Hi Noor, I'm sure you'll reach goal well before Summer. Hope you have a lovely day today.

Well done Noor. x

Weigh in today at 68.9kgs

Well done. You're getting there Noor

Well done. You're getting there Noor

Thanks Lynne, it's a small loss over the week but I guess I need to get used to seeing small numbers...

You can't expect to have big losses now. Keep on as you're doing and you'll soon be at goal!

Well done Noor. A loss is a loss x

Back