Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

No weigh in tmrw as it's that TOTM!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On second thoughts I will still do the weigh in tmrw...

Fingers crossed for you Noor!

Thanks guys!

Weigh in today at 68.4kg I guess it's a loss better than nothing..

Any loss is a good loss!

Weigh in today at 67.6kgs, loss of 0.8kgs.

That's good Noor. Well done. You've lost loads of weight since you first started!

That's good Noor. Well done. You've lost loads of weight since you first started!
Thanks Lynne, my current target is to hit 64kgs as that will take my BMI into the healthy range and I won't be overweight anymore... When I started back in January last year I honestly didn't think I would stick to it this long.... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there. Ive just joined minimins today too. Finding it a bit difficult to work out the app though hehe!!

I use myfitnesspal to help me keep on my calorie allowance and so far im 3stone7lb lighter. Want to lose about another 3 stone! ! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Noor, you should be at 64kg in no time. Well done!

Welldone noor!! With everything you've got going on your consistently losing! That's fab! Your not up n down like I used to be! Excellent! 64kgs will be here before you know it! Xxx

You are doing very well Noor. x

A big thank u to u all!! I would never have been able to lose so much weight without the support and advice from u Lynne, Carrie and Mere. You guys have helped me get up everytime I've fallen... Being a single mum with 2 kids under the age of 5 and my uni course, doesn't leave me much time to spend on this forum and I do apologise to all of u for not being able to take time out and read ur diaries. Despite that u girls have been amazing enough to give me support. I really do appreciate it!!! It would be fab if at some point we all could meet up? It will be nice to see each other in person and not just through this forum?

Didn't weigh In last weekend as I was away and as I'm going away again today for the weekend. I weighed in at 67.0kg a loss of 0.6kgs, if I waited till Sunday I would have been under 67kgs! But oh well I'm going to be off plan this weekend as I'm a proud aunt once again and this time to a gorgeous boy. So it's time to partyyyyyyyy :)

A good loss Noor. Enjoy the party. x

Steady and consistent - that's you Noor. Hope you have a lovely weekend Auntie Noor!

Steady and consistent - that's you Noor. Hope you have a lovely weekend Auntie Noor!

Thanks Lynne, but I'm off the track at the moment! So much happening!!! Sister in law in hospital with kidney infection, niece in hospital with inflammable pancreas and to make it worse my brother had an accident this week!!' Stressful times....

Hi Noor hope the family recover soon and you have less stress in your life. x

Hi Noor. I hope your family are improving. How are you?

Back