Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Hi Noor. I hope your family are improving. How are you?

Hi Lynne, my family are a lot better now, thank you... :)

I'm well busy with day to say chores,kids and studies. I've got 3 assignments due in the next 3 weeks and I've fallen behind because of the recent events....

Have been off diet since and did my weigh in today morning at 67.4 kgs so I've put on 0.4 :(

How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Noor. Good news abut your family. I don't envy you trying to juggle assignments with a young family and everything else - I wouldn't like to go back to that. The diet can wait until your ready and you haven't put much on anyway. I was struggling with exante and so am having a bit of a break counting calories. I intend getting back on exante in April.

Hi Noor. Hope you're OK.

You have not been on here for a while Noor I hope everything is going well and you are coping with your course. Look after yourself. x

Thank you Lynne and Mere, for your messages. I've just had a lot on with family and studies and my diet. Still have 3 assignments left to finish before beginning of April!
I've managed to get back on the wagon and my weigh in today was 66.6kg so I've lost .8kg including the weight I had put on.

How are you both getting on?

Well done Noor. It must be really hectic for you. When does your course finish? I'm struggling with my diet at the moment. I do OK at the weekend and start the week off with good intentions and then it all goes downhill! Counting calories today and so far so good! Hope you have a good week xx

Well done Noor. It must be really hectic for you. When does your course finish? I'm struggling with my diet at the moment. I do OK at the weekend and start the week off with good intentions and then it all goes downhill! Counting calories today and so far so good! Hope you have a good week xx

It's crazy at the minute, one ends towards end of May and the other 2 end beginning of September....

I know what you mean Lynne, are you on the working TS?

Hi Noor I am doing fine thanks. Doing a lot of exercise ready for my adventure holiday to Borneo. I am 7 lbs up from the target weight I achieved last year but no matter what I do I can't seem to shift even a pound. I am going to Skye hill walking for a few days tomorrow so will be completely off plan so not much hope of losing anything this week. Take care don't work too hard. x

I'm doing a mix of calorie counting and exante packs Noor.

So am I. I have two Exante a day sometimes three then a healthy meal for dinner. x

That's a good idea ladies, I think I should try that too when I feel tempted to junk food. Atleast this way I can enjoy a healthy meal in the evening.

Hi Noor I am doing fine thanks. Doing a lot of exercise ready for my adventure holiday to Borneo. I am 7 lbs up from the target weight I achieved last year but no matter what I do I can't seem to shift even a pound. I am going to Skye hill walking for a few days tomorrow so will be completely off plan so not much hope of losing anything this week. Take care don't work too hard. x

Borneo? Sounds exciting!! Maybe a change in food choices and workouts might help to shift it? Not that I'm an expert lol

Weigh in today was 66.2kg

Well done Noor!

Hope you are doing well Noor. x

Hope you are doing well Noor. x
Hi Mere, I'm ok my lil boy is down with chickenpox.... :( I had done well all week with my diet but I slipped last night and gave in to pizza! Weigh in on scale today was 66.6kg I put on .4 overnight :( How are you? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I am fine Noor. In the gym a lot getting fit for my holiday. Calorie counting and using Exante. I am having a day off Exante today but still trying to stick to not more than 1200 calories. My weight has stayed the same now for over a month but I am going to try to drop by a pound or two before I visit my sister next week as I can't diet while there. I am wearing mainly size 12s with the odd size 10. I need to get back to my target weight soon or I will not fit in all my summer clothes. That is if we ever get a summer! Take care of yourself and don't work too hard. x

Weigh in today at 66.2kg loss of .4kg even though I have been a 100% all week but it is that TOTM!

Still a loss so well done. x

Back after 2 weeks holiday and almost 2kgs heavier!! Aim now is to first lose the weight put on during my holiday!

Back