Restart/stall/restart/stall???

-FJ-

Why is it so hard to restart?

Did well 'til I got home Tuesday and binged.....bigtime!

Yesterday, did well 'til I got home and binged again!

So I'm doing 2 shakes, all the water needed and then caving when I leave work!

Bad times!

HI FJ , It is hard isnt it ? I tried to re-start about a year ago but i just could not do it. Then this time it just clicked. I hope you find the strength to get back on the right track :)

What are u binging on? Have you considered sticking to low carb if you can't stick out for the whole day? Obviously the first 3/4 says are the hardest til ketosis kicks in then it become do able but if your eating carbs you won't go into ketosis and will stuggle every day. I know this is not the advice I'm ment to give but if u find it that hard just stick to chicken/ tuna etc

Thanks for the replied :)

It's junk food I'm craving and cracking for :(

Fingers crossed I'll make it through the day haha, can't believe how easily resolve crumbles when faced with crisps!

You have to be in the right frame of mind.
I've tried a few times to lose my last couple of stones (decided to lose an extra one now too :) ) but I keep getting to 2 or 3 weeks and I just can't face any longer.

This time i've left it a year, made sure I REALLY want to do it, not just, "yeah I should do it"...

I AM going to get there this year.

I'm almost at my original goal of 10.5st but have decided to carry on after my cookery course and get to 9.5 stones... ooooo...

So... if you're not ready - have a break. Try something else, WW maybe?

THEN when you're REALLY ready come back!

Thanks for the responses, did a full day yesterday!

Hopefully I'll make it through the weekend haha

Keep at it xx

Back