Restart today!

Snail

Hi all,

Just thought i'd add a thread. I restarted today, i need to lose about 2st, ive put about 8lb on over xmas (eek) and its really showing. Need to get the weight shifted as i had a tummy tuck in december 06 and was supposed to be losing a bit more after that but i maintained all last year and its gone to pot over xmas. So here's to losing 2st and getting back to 10st and a healthy BMI.

Must admit ive been hungry today but ive got through it, i keep thinking of all those lovely pairs of jeans that ive got that i muffin top or cant fit into at the moment.

Hope all the other restarters and all the other ssers are getting on ok!

Snail. x

Hi Snail,

Good luck, I'm sure you do great!

Jo xx

Hi ya Snaily poo! Good luck with your restart! x

Happy New Year Snail!!!

Good luck with your fresh start!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Snail!!

I also gained 8lbs over Christmas!! Boo!! Am re-starting Sole Source today so will be reading your posts for inspiration!

Good Luck!!

Mares x x x

Good luck snail. Head down, blinkers on and you'll shift that 2st in no time!! :)

thanks for all the good lucks guys, really hungry at the mo but i'll get thru it. got a headache aswell so am heading for the paracetamol.

Hi Snail, Ive been following your progress.

I had a tummy tuck in September 2007. I have put quite alot of weight back on and I am just about to start on a diet. Havent decided on which one yet though. Which one are you doing?

Jayne xx

Back