Restart Today

Steph

Hello everyone *waves*

I've not been here for a long time, I managed to lose most of the weight last time but I've put most of it back on :sigh: but I restarted this morning with more determination than last time.

So far so good, though it has only been a few hours!! I've had a shake and a litre of water :D see how I feel tomorrow I doubt I'll be grinning then!

Good luck on your new start Steph:D

You CAN do it.

Good luck im restarting today too!
you can do it xxx:D

Fab stuff, good luck with your restart! xx

Thanks for the replies.

Good luck with your restart Princess.

Yesterday was easy enough, had all my packs, although didn't like the chocolate orange one *yuk* today I imagine will be harder but I can do it.

Hi Steph

Good luck hunni!

xx

Yesterday went well, I felt a bit spacy and found it hard to concentrate and I've been really tired but nothing as bad as the first time I did it. I successful managed to stave off any food temptation yesterday as well.

I got up late this morning so I'm behind on my water intake so best get glugging :D

Thanks for the support. I've made it to day four and I'm still sticking to the diet and still feeling positive, still have headaches and still really tired but I'm excited for Tuesday for my weigh-in :D

Today has gone well, I'm pretty sure I'm in ketosis now as I'm absolutely freezing and have a "furry mouth". It's my first weigh-in tomorrow afternoon, hope it's a good loss, it should be as I've stuck to it all week!

Just been for my weigh-in and although it's only been six days can't see what difference an extra day would make but I've lost 7lbs :D I was expecting a little more but I'm just comparing to last time I lost 9lb in the first week but I was much heavier last time.

well done steph that's a great weight loss so don't beat yourself up.

I've done it, I've completed my first week :D It wasn't so bad, pretty sure I can do another week ;)

I got some soups from my councillor yesterday and I tried the leek and potato (they didn't have it last time I did it) and I loved it, tasted fab, gutted I only got one, will be ordering more next week.

Just catching up on your thread:p Sorry there are always so many to look at and not enough time at work:rolleyes:

Fantastic first week loss - keep up the good work and best wishes for your second WI:D:D:D

I went for my second weigh-in today and lost 5lbs :D so that's 12lb in two weeks :D:D:D

Back