Step 1 Sole Source Restart Tomorrow

Silver Jumpsuit

Hello
I'm on about my 6th restart tomorrow but I really want to do it this time. I'm.so tired of feeling tired, slow and heavy.
I'm meeting my new consultant tomorrow night. I'm hoping to get on with her better then my last one.
I struggle most with sticking to it in the 1st 4 days before ketosis kicks in. If I can just lay on the sofa then it's fine but having to do anything makes the whole thing really hard : )

good luck!!

Hello Silver Jumpsuit! I'm also starting back tomorrow, have 6 1/2 stone to lose and although I know I'll feel crap for a few days, am kind of looking forward to getting started. We can do this!!!!

Hope it went well. Agree completely with the sofa comment. First day again for me. Got a 4 mile social group walk to do with the dog and kids friends. Talk about not ideal but then it never seems to besi just got to get on with it. Day 3 will be my birthday. Have to admit it's the alcohol I miss more than the food. My evening glass of wine when the kids are finally in bed and the dogs crashed out by the sofa. Got to find something to substitute I think not sure what.

Back