Restart week one

leahcnnr

Silver Member
I lost 3lbs, I'm gutted. I did have a blip yesterday when I ate a few biscuits. Would that impact my loss? I could have lost that at SW and saved the £45. I feel so disappointed and I just want to eat:(

Hi Leah, yes eating the biscuits would have had an impact. They are carbohydrate hun and that will kick you out of ketosis (fat burning) If you stick to your Lipotrim products only then the weight will drop off. I wish you luck :D

Sorry, but I think Kay is right, biscuits were probably the worst thing to cheat with! I have had the odd cheat (sorry everyone, but being honest here) but only ever protein and only a little. I don't know how much weight you have to loose but 3lb is still a loss and to be honest, I will be happy to loose 3lb a week until I get to target.

I was expecting more because it was week one and I'm furious with myself, I did this before and was so disciplined. It has put me in bad form.

Leahcnnr all we do when we make mistakes is learn from them hun. You now know what went wrong and now you have all the tools to succeed hun , i know i failed miserably last week but i have to put that behind me and start over. Just drink lots of water and stay disciplined hun xxxxxx

Back