Restart weigh-in

Mixedspice69

I restarted on 15/6/09 weighing 204 lbs

Week 1 = - 2 lbs
Week 2 = - 2 lbs

I took my measurements on 1/6/09 and I measured myself again on 21/6/09. The following is what I have lost:

Bust: STS
Waist: - 3ins
Hips (widest part): -1.5ins
Stomach: - 3.5ins
Thighs: - 1in

I can now wear the jeans (size 16) that used to come half way up my thighs and stop.

I don't know what my losses will be like this week as it is my TOTM.

This way of eating seems to be agreeing with me as usually when it is my TOTM I am in so much pain (even when taking Nurofen) that I can't stand up straight, do any shopping or exert myself in any way. Well, this month I have had no pain whatsoever. I have been doing my shopping and carrying on as normal, apart from doing any excerises (30 day challenge) as I don't want to push my luck.

Jenni

A good start then Jenni, well done love.

Well done!! The inch loss on low carb is amazing. You are doing great. I found my TOM much better also (sorry Jim lol)...This is certainly gonna be my WOE for life!

Thank you both for your encouraging words.

I forgot to mention, my colleagues have started to notice that I'm losing weight. I'm loving all the compliments!

Jenni

LOL, it's nice isn't it love.

Sounds great Jenni, on previous diets my inch loss was abismal, so im in hope that like you my inches will melt off(especially my mammoth mummy pouch/belly im sporting!)

lol viks, it can't be that big..

Congrats mixed the loss of inches is great!! wow keep it up. Like I said before we wear our clothes by inches not weight.

Morning all, how are we today?

oh it is that big!!

morning Jim...ladies.

Im alright diet wise, hows you doing

I'm fine Viks and it was a lovely weekend.

Back