restart...why is it harder

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jules_1000, 12 August 2008 Social URL.

1. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

Hi All i use to be here a month ago. i lost 17 pounds that month and then i stopped due to familiy weddings and other parties..i was gonna cheat other wise so i thought id maintain what had aleady achieved.
    Any way i went on it again on sunday. But its harder and i feel to chaet. before my daughter was at school so my days were busy where as now i am alone as she is away so i come home and i get bored.
    please help me what do u think i should do. i odnt wanna waste my money or hate myself for being a loser

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Jules,
    I find it harder this time round too but you have decided to give it a go because you got great results last time and you want to get the weight off like me so even though its tough and you are bored,as I can be too with a houseful(!),keep at it,we are here to talk to x

4. Olivia's Army

Olivia's Army Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi jules
    If you did it before, i am sure you can do it again hun. Have you put any weight back on since you stopped or are you carrying on from where you stopped?
    I have no kids at the weekends and thought i would find it hard but i just make myself busy with coming on here, Facebook and ironing (in that order, lol) and have been fine.
    Good luck xxx

5. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

you guys are so great you are right i can do t. i was hard last time but i perservere so much. i was just being silly my daughter is away only till next week. so i will do it.
    i put on 3 pounds straight away, but even that i suffed my face all month as i am an asain our weddings last day's especially with in the fam the we had another edding on side and u know all that food i couldnt say no. but i never put on any more after that three pound as i knew how o eat and usually i was eating protiens chicken. so it has helped .
    again thank you. im gonns go drink another 2 ltrs. as i only had 2 so far get all the fat out

6. Olivia's Army

Olivia's Army Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    3lbs is great, you've done so well to keep it off. Get glugging and make sure you let us know if you feel your going to slip - we won't let you! lol xx

7. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

ahhhh thank u. i dont have much more and i know when i hit it i will be the happiest person ever

8. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Jules.

Good luck with your restart. I know others have said it is hard but you have us to help you so hang in there. If your daughter is like my children then she will be pleased to hear how good you have been while she is away.

You can do this, believe in yourself because we believe in you.

x

10. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

thank u. i will n can do it....

11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.