restart...why is it harder

jules_1000

Hi All i use to be here a month ago. i lost 17 pounds that month and then i stopped due to familiy weddings and other parties..i was gonna cheat other wise so i thought id maintain what had aleady achieved.
Any way i went on it again on sunday. But its harder and i feel to chaet. before my daughter was at school so my days were busy where as now i am alone as she is away so i come home and i get bored.
please help me what do u think i should do. i odnt wanna waste my money or hate myself for being a loser

Hi Jules,
I find it harder this time round too but you have decided to give it a go because you got great results last time and you want to get the weight off like me so even though its tough and you are bored,as I can be too with a houseful(!),keep at it,we are here to talk to x

Hi jules
If you did it before, i am sure you can do it again hun. Have you put any weight back on since you stopped or are you carrying on from where you stopped?
I have no kids at the weekends and thought i would find it hard but i just make myself busy with coming on here, Facebook and ironing (in that order, lol) and have been fine.
Good luck xxx

you guys are so great you are right i can do t. i was hard last time but i perservere so much. i was just being silly my daughter is away only till next week. so i will do it.
i put on 3 pounds straight away, but even that i suffed my face all month as i am an asain our weddings last day's especially with in the fam the we had another edding on side and u know all that food i couldnt say no. but i never put on any more after that three pound as i knew how o eat and usually i was eating protiens chicken. so it has helped .
again thank you. im gonns go drink another 2 ltrs. as i only had 2 so far get all the fat out

3lbs is great, you've done so well to keep it off. Get glugging and make sure you let us know if you feel your going to slip - we won't let you! lol xx

Welcome back Jules.

Good luck with your restart. I know others have said it is hard but you have us to help you so hang in there. If your daughter is like my children then she will be pleased to hear how good you have been while she is away.

You can do this, believe in yourself because we believe in you.

x

Back