Step 1 Sole Source Restart yet again

Keen75

Here I am again !! Restarting tomorrow!! Fingers crossed.. Find the first week so so hard ! Any advice or tips on ways of sticking with it ?? Many thanks :) xxx

Hi,

Thought I would share something with you.

I am on SS, today is the end of day 9. At the end of day 7 I had lost 9lbs.

My cdc told me that due to the diet I might suffer with bad breath and If it did occur I could have a sugar free chewing gum. 1-2 a day max.

Anyway the purpose of my post is that when I have a really bad craving I chew a gum. I have tried this from day 1 and have still lost 9lbs.

The other thing I do is put calorie free canderal sweetener in my tea/ coffee with orange top milk.

Hope it helps.

Hi, Thought I would share something with you. I am on SS, today is the end of day 9. At the end of day 7 I had lost 9lbs. My cdc told me that due to the diet I might suffer with bad breath and If it did occur I could have a sugar free chewing gum. 1-2 a day max. Anyway the purpose of my post is that when I have a really bad craving I chew a gum. I have tried this from day 1 and have still lost 9lbs. The other thing I do is put calorie free canderal sweetener in my tea/ coffee with orange top milk. Hope it helps.
Brilliant!! Thanks so much !! That's an amazing weight loss! I start and then by day three struggle and fail! But determined this time!! I'll buy the gum tomorrow!! Thanks for the tip !! Xx

Back