Restarted AGAIN`

I stayed the same this week :-( I didnt eat, but I did up my exercise a bit so I'm putting it down to that, plus I have lost such a big amount, my body had to break even at some point, just to catch up. Thats what I'm telling myself anyway, to keep positive.

LisaV,

It actually makles sense -- your water to fat ratios are probably shifting and you are about to show a drop. Stay strong.

MM

Wooohoo!! Had my first week weigh in last night and I lost eleven pounds!! That give me a major boost and I feel I can really do this now! My first target is that I am going to Las Vegas for Christmas and new year with my friends and I want to look and feel better about myself. Next aim, is that I will be seeing friends in February who havent seen me since my lightest weight I got to last time on Cambridge. My short term aim is to get rid of my first stone. A nice three pound loss next week will do that! Woo!!

Hi Lisa.

Only just seen your new thread, I re-started today. You did really well your 1st week, great boost. Then another 7 last 2 weeks. You've more then done the 1.5 stone now for Vegas.. well done you. x

Thanks again! I lost another three pounds this week, so thats a stone and a half gone already, which I'm SO pleased about! In five weeks too! I have a few events coming up, but I'm gonna do my best to be strong through those! My CDC is so lovely, I cant fault her.

Congrats Lisav,

It sounds as if you a coping quite well at such a diet challenged time of year.

MM

Back