Restarted AGAIN`

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Lisav, 5 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi everyone!

I restarted sole source on Tuesday after putting on a stone in a month (I know, I know) and I was just wondering, is it just me or is day three always the hardest?

First two days, I was fine. Today all I can think about is chicken and sausages, and the water intake is making me freeze! I know that once I'm past today it'll be plain sailing, but why is day three such a killer?

I want to lose a stone and a half in time for my holiday to vegas at christmas. I have a LOT to lose, ideally about four stone :rolleyes:

Anyway, it helps to read on here!

Gemma1986 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I'm restarting next week and i agree the 3rd day is a killer. After that im fine. I try to plan a quite easy day for that if i can, makes it a bit better for me. I also have a lot to lose. To get to my 'ideal' weight i need to lose around 8 stone :S. Not good butill get there.

Lisa xx

4. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Im also restarting next week on Monday and really looking forward to it. Like you i find the 3rd day the hardest, but will try and keep occupied lol. I want to loose at least 6 stone by my 30th birthday in June next year. Good luck for your first weigh in. x

5. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well it's my weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed. I have been SO good, no cheating etc, so I'm hoping for a good loss. Once I'm past that third day its plain sailing to be honest! Good luck girls x

6. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Wooohoo!! Had my first week weigh in last night and I lost eleven pounds!! That give me a major boost and I feel I can really do this now! My first target is that I am going to Las Vegas for Christmas and new year with my friends and I want to look and feel better about myself. Next aim, is that I will be seeing friends in February who havent seen me since my lightest weight I got to last time on Cambridge. My short term aim is to get rid of my first stone. A nice three pound loss next week will do that! Woo!!

7. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Dear Lisav,

WOW! I think your lost is the most I have ever heard of in one week. Congrats!

MinnieMel

8. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thank you Minnie!! Woo I am so happy with it, and it has really boosted me for this week too! Really focussed right now!

9. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well, its my second week weigh in tonight and the scales dont seem to have shifted much at all :-( I have been 100% and even on my weekend away with friends, sat with them through, a chinese, pizza hut, pub breakfast and snacks etc. It nearly damn killed me at times, but I didnt cheat. I hope I wont be too disappointed with a small loss this week. I think it'll be two pounds, not the three I was hoping for...

10. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi Lisa,

I have one of those scales that shows your water to fat ratio -- and what I have noticed is that my ratios wil change (higher water) and then all of sudden the weight drops and the ratios go back to fat higher/ water lower -- at a lower weight. So, do not be discouraged... you are probably getting ready to lose some water and have dropped the fat already. Keep me posted.

MM

11. Losing it for good

Losing it for good Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    VLC- Exante
    Good luck with WI.

Let us know how you get on.

12. smallisbeautiful

smallisbeautiful New Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    starting over again

Hi there I'm beginning again today - guzzling the water like mad! I dropped 5 stone 18 months ago and have put on a stone & a half. very anxious to get back in control before it spirals.

thinking I'm going to be on a lot of black coffee to counteract the cold..

Good luck out there you are not alone and you know you can do it.:D

13. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi SIB,

Welcome back. Your story and mine are almost identical. I lost almost 5 stone, then put back on nearly two. I am on my way back down... having started back the first week in November. Good Luck.

MM

14. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Woo woo woo! Just got weighed and I lost 4 pounds! Thats now one stone one pound lost in two weeks! I am over the moon! WAHOOO

15. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Wow!

That's a fantastic loss in such a short amount of time... you must be psyched!

Congrats! MM

16. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey all, I lost three more pounds this week, making my weight loss One stone four pounds in three weeks! Only a month to go until my holiday and I am totally focused on getting as much weight off before then! Woo

17. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Wow your doing so well, hope I can get near that. Then again I dont have all that much to go now but would love your results!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hey LisaV... I am so impressed. You have done really well. I hope you fab holiday.

MM

20. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thank you all! Four more weigh in's to go. I don't know how I'll cope in Las Vegas for Christmas, but I dont plan on taking my packs with me. New Year, new start for me, but I need to get more off before then. Would LOVE to lose another eight pounds, but am not going to get too stressed if I dont!

21. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hey LisaV,

Why not take some packs and limit yourself to one meal a day "out" and have CD for the rest of the day? Sort of a compromise. If you decide not to use them, then that's okay -- but you might wish you had brought them. Also, keep up with the water and watch your alcohol consumption, when have been on a vlcd it can be dangerous.

Have Fun!

MM

Last edited: 27 November 2009
  22. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    I agree, day 3 is a bugger. But at least it passes (albeit more slowly than the other days, somehow).
    Have a super time in Vegas!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.