• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarted AGAIN`

Hi everyone!

I restarted sole source on Tuesday after putting on a stone in a month (I know, I know) and I was just wondering, is it just me or is day three always the hardest?

First two days, I was fine. Today all I can think about is chicken and sausages, and the water intake is making me freeze! I know that once I'm past today it'll be plain sailing, but why is day three such a killer?

I want to lose a stone and a half in time for my holiday to vegas at christmas. I have a LOT to lose, ideally about four stone :rolleyes:

Anyway, it helps to read on here!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm restarting next week and i agree the 3rd day is a killer. After that im fine. I try to plan a quite easy day for that if i can, makes it a bit better for me. I also have a lot to lose. To get to my 'ideal' weight i need to lose around 8 stone :S. Not good butill get there.

Lisa xx

Hi Im also restarting next week on Monday and really looking forward to it. Like you i find the 3rd day the hardest, but will try and keep occupied lol. I want to loose at least 6 stone by my 30th birthday in June next year. Good luck for your first weigh in. x

Well it's my weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed. I have been SO good, no cheating etc, so I'm hoping for a good loss. Once I'm past that third day its plain sailing to be honest! Good luck girls x

Wooohoo!! Had my first week weigh in last night and I lost eleven pounds!! That give me a major boost and I feel I can really do this now! My first target is that I am going to Las Vegas for Christmas and new year with my friends and I want to look and feel better about myself. Next aim, is that I will be seeing friends in February who havent seen me since my lightest weight I got to last time on Cambridge. My short term aim is to get rid of my first stone. A nice three pound loss next week will do that! Woo!!

Dear Lisav,

WOW! I think your lost is the most I have ever heard of in one week. Congrats!

MinnieMel

Well, its my second week weigh in tonight and the scales dont seem to have shifted much at all :-( I have been 100% and even on my weekend away with friends, sat with them through, a chinese, pizza hut, pub breakfast and snacks etc. It nearly damn killed me at times, but I didnt cheat. I hope I wont be too disappointed with a small loss this week. I think it'll be two pounds, not the three I was hoping for...

Hi Lisa,

I have one of those scales that shows your water to fat ratio -- and what I have noticed is that my ratios wil change (higher water) and then all of sudden the weight drops and the ratios go back to fat higher/ water lower -- at a lower weight. So, do not be discouraged... you are probably getting ready to lose some water and have dropped the fat already. Keep me posted.

MM

Good luck with WI.

Let us know how you get on.

starting over again

Hi there I'm beginning again today - guzzling the water like mad! I dropped 5 stone 18 months ago and have put on a stone & a half. very anxious to get back in control before it spirals.

thinking I'm going to be on a lot of black coffee to counteract the cold..

Good luck out there you are not alone and you know you can do it.:D

Hi there I'm beginning again today - guzzling the water like mad! I dropped 5 stone 18 months ago and have put on a stone & a half. very anxious to get back in control before it spirals.

thinking I'm going to be on a lot of black coffee to counteract the cold..

Good luck out there you are not alone and you know you can do it.:D
Hi SIB,

Welcome back. Your story and mine are almost identical. I lost almost 5 stone, then put back on nearly two. I am on my way back down... having started back the first week in November. Good Luck.

MM

Wow!

Woo woo woo! Just got weighed and I lost 4 pounds! Thats now one stone one pound lost in two weeks! I am over the moon! WAHOOO

That's a fantastic loss in such a short amount of time... you must be psyched!

Congrats! MM

Hey all, I lost three more pounds this week, making my weight loss One stone four pounds in three weeks! Only a month to go until my holiday and I am totally focused on getting as much weight off before then! Woo

Hey LisaV... I am so impressed. You have done really well. I hope you fab holiday.

MM

Thank you all! Four more weigh in's to go. I don't know how I'll cope in Las Vegas for Christmas, but I dont plan on taking my packs with me. New Year, new start for me, but I need to get more off before then. Would LOVE to lose another eight pounds, but am not going to get too stressed if I dont!

Hey LisaV,

Why not take some packs and limit yourself to one meal a day "out" and have CD for the rest of the day? Sort of a compromise. If you decide not to use them, then that's okay -- but you might wish you had brought them. Also, keep up with the water and watch your alcohol consumption, when have been on a vlcd it can be dangerous.

Have Fun!

MM

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering, is it just me or is day three always the hardest?

I want to lose a stone and a half in time for my holiday to vegas at christmas.
I agree, day 3 is a bugger. But at least it passes (albeit more slowly than the other days, somehow).
Have a super time in Vegas!