Restarted Cambridge Diet 1/8/07 after 8 stone loss

Rallya

Hi all

Well I am back on the Cambridge Diet after losing 8 stone 3 pounds up to June of this year. I did weigh 20 stone and got down to 11 stone 11, but when I came off the diet I just couldnt seem to shift anymore weight to get to my goal of 10 stone 7.

Anyway, I had a major splurge after deciding to go back on the diet to get to goal and I now weigh 13 stone 1 :( On the plus side I have got my determination back and have had a very successful first day on the diet.

Going all the way this time, as I am determined not to ever weigh 20 stone again :eek:

Love reading this site, will keep you up to date on how things are going.

Take care all

Rallya

Best of luck Rallya with your restart!

Well done on keeping the majority of your weight loss off!

Back myself today with renewed determination.

Love Mini xxx

:D
Hi all

Well I am back on the Cambridge Diet after losing 8 stone 3 pounds up to June of this year. I did weigh 20 stone and got down to 11 stone 11, but when I came off the diet I just couldnt seem to shift anymore weight to get to my goal of 10 stone 7.

Anyway, I had a major splurge after deciding to go back on the diet to get to goal and I now weigh 13 stone 1 :( On the plus side I have got my determination back and have had a very successful first day on the diet.

Going all the way this time, as I am determined not to ever weigh 20 stone again :eek:

Love reading this site, will keep you up to date on how things are going.

Take care all

Rallya

You sound a bit like my weight loss twin Rallya..... I've just re-started today... Good luck to both of us eh??!!!:)

Love xxxxxx

wow! u have done incredibly well to lose 8 stones. im sure u will shift the last bit soon. u sound determined and thats half the battle :D best of luck xxx

welldone on ur w.loss so far, and good luck with ur restart.

Thanks for all your nice comments, it really does help to get feedback :)

End of day 5 today of sole source. Weighed myself this morning as I couldnt wait any longer and I was 12 stone 9.5 pounds, so lost 5.5 pounds in those 5 days...was well chuffed I can tell ya :)

I dont see my CDC for another week or so as I see her fortnightly, so hopefully I will have lost half a stone by that time :D

Rallya

Well, it was my weigh in yesterday (15 August) and I had lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks :D

Was well pleased, so sticking with diet a bit longer, need to lose another 2 stone I think :eek:

Wow Rallya, amazing weight loss to start with, and recommitting which is excellent. Looking forward to watching you shrink again - well done :cool:

Back