restarted CD day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by clairesolo, 6 August 2011 Social URL.

1. clairesolo

clairesolo Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.19%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save / Low Carb
    Hi everyone,
    I have restarted CD after getting married and having a baby have made me put about 3 1/2 stone on. It worked really weel for me a couple of years ago in the run up to my wedding and lost about 2 stone then which with my PCOS was great.

I started back on SS yesterday morning and so far I'm doing ok although i am finding it a struggle to drink all the water plus as a result i'm nipping to the loo a lot!!! Not in Ketosis yet but soooo looking forward to when i am as i dont feel hungry in ketosis.

Even went to a food festival in our local park today and was surrounded by food everywhere and wasn't tempted so i feel like i've come over a huge hurdle.

I love the porridge, I didnt think they would be nice at all but they are yummy, especially the new maple pecan one.

Still not a fan of the soups or bars though, they taste very chemically and salty to me.

The good thing about my diet this time is that I'm being sponsored to do it for charity which will totally help me keep focused and untempted.

I want to try post more on here too this time as everyone seems lovely and have picked up loads of advice and tips from here before that have been brilliant.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Nice to meet you, too! I moved from CD to vegetarian Atkins a few years ago but I lost three stones on Cambridge so I know that, tackled properly, responsibly (and bravely!) it works like a charm. Not the easiest diet around by any stretch of the imagination but boy does it work.

Good luck on your restart!

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello

How's it going for you? You sound positive and being positive is half the battle :) Best of luck

Majella

5. ABCmummy

ABCmummy Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey i'm also a re-starter good luck on your journey X

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi good luck. hope the diet is going well with u.

7. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hey there,

I'm also a re-starter. Today is Day 7 for me and I'll be weighing myself tomorrow to see how much weight I've lost in 1 week.... eek!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.