restarted CD day 2

clairesolo

Hi everyone,
I have restarted CD after getting married and having a baby have made me put about 3 1/2 stone on. It worked really weel for me a couple of years ago in the run up to my wedding and lost about 2 stone then which with my PCOS was great.

I started back on SS yesterday morning and so far I'm doing ok although i am finding it a struggle to drink all the water plus as a result i'm nipping to the loo a lot!!! Not in Ketosis yet but soooo looking forward to when i am as i dont feel hungry in ketosis.

Even went to a food festival in our local park today and was surrounded by food everywhere and wasn't tempted so i feel like i've come over a huge hurdle.

I love the porridge, I didnt think they would be nice at all but they are yummy, especially the new maple pecan one.

Still not a fan of the soups or bars though, they taste very chemically and salty to me.

The good thing about my diet this time is that I'm being sponsored to do it for charity which will totally help me keep focused and untempted.

I want to try post more on here too this time as everyone seems lovely and have picked up loads of advice and tips from here before that have been brilliant.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all xxx

Nice to meet you, too! I moved from CD to vegetarian Atkins a few years ago but I lost three stones on Cambridge so I know that, tackled properly, responsibly (and bravely!) it works like a charm. Not the easiest diet around by any stretch of the imagination but boy does it work.

Good luck on your restart!

Hello

How's it going for you? You sound positive and being positive is half the battle :) Best of luck

Majella

Hey there,

I'm also a re-starter. Today is Day 7 for me and I'll be weighing myself tomorrow to see how much weight I've lost in 1 week.... eek!

Back