Restarter - But With A Smile On My Face

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Snowbaby, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Hi Guys :) Congrats on you all who have lost weight or just starting (AGAIN in my case) I know that by the time I see my CDC on Weds, that I have lost a significant amount of weight for the first week (its Sunday and I know I've lost half a stone already - yay).

There have been struggles - like going to the cinema and family eating yummies nearby or going to my sister's and refusing yummies there too. So there you go - I am congratulating myself for being strong and carrying on. Its just so worth it as this is the only diet that has worked so well for such a consistantly long time.

I usually work from home, but now have a temporary office job for two months - can anyone tell me how they have coped in an office environement?? All comments greatly received - Thank You :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

well done on getting started again !

fingers crossed for a great first WI :D:D

and dont forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

4. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.64%)
    Diet:
    Finishing on CD
    Congratulations on your restart x

5. pebble83

pebble83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Great that your restarting!!! there are a few of us restarting now ;-) goodluck to us all!!

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

Have restarted after putting on some weight like you....i now weigh 15 stone and hope to lose at least 2 stone to start with...good luck hun...xx

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good Luck with your restart. I work from a new office base once or twice a week, an arrangement that started mid- August.
    I am amazed at how there is virtually no tempting food, everyone eats so healthily - even the cafeteria serves wholesome stuff. (We are a Department of Health organisation, perhaps that helps).

8. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Thanx all - its the dreaded vending machines I worry about lol xxx

9. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    You may have to carry some tetras and bars with you as it's a bit hard to explain sometimes why you are whizzing up a shake. I've always worked through dinner break anyway so never had to explain why I was on a break with nothing to eat - I just had a bar or mousse at my desk.
    Best of luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.