Restarter - Last time this time! Wish me luck!

loobyloo85

Louise
Well people ive made the decision over Xmas that today would be my restart date for the last time.

Over xmas ive put on over 1 stone which takes me to 16st 8lb now!

I have a mini target and a long term goal! Ideally i want to get to 10 st 7lb but im going to take each loss as it comes.

Since being 16 i was always a size 10-12 then when i fell pregnant i balooned to a size 18 and now im a size 20-22 and totally fed up!

Ive no confidence and its time for a change! Ive tried loads of stupid diets before! I did CD last year and lost 2 1/2 stone and was really chuffed but then suffered from glandular fever and put it all on and even more over xmas now!

So wish me luck im gonna need it!
Im going to post my progress on here so i can look back on it when i am lacking motivation.

Good luck to all you on you weight loss journeys

Lou xx

hi hun well u and me sound very much alike im restarting 2day 2 im determined this time 2 crack it ..ive restarted so many times my hubby thinks oh lord here we go again :eek:... good luck hun im sure u can do it xx

Good luck, i restarted 1/1/09 - lost 6 stone on CD last year, and gained a stone over Xmas! We can do it!

Best of Luck.:)

I'm also on Day 1 of my last and final restart and aim to lose 6 stone. We can do it, just keep logging on Minis for lots of motivation and inspiration!

I put loads on over Christmas too, back on it as of today..

Good luck losers :)

ive started to day weighing 13and half stone last time for me need to loose at least 2 stone before march as im getting married wish me luck

just wanted to say good luck. I'm re starting tomorrow and will also prove to my husband and myself that this time i will do it.! :)look forward to hearing about your future losses

New revelation!!

Well its been a week and i just had one blip and it was before i was in ketosis so it didnt have a major effect.
Felt horrible for first 4 days was much worse this time round i think!
Think ive finally got my head round the idea that im doing this for myself and no one else!
Before i used to think oh il just have a chinese or a kfc it will be fine but i could never just stop at that i would have to have crisps and biscuits afterwards. But today i reached a milestone and went to KFC with my husband and daughter and sat and watched them have my tea!
My husband was very proud of me but did as me if i was having anything to eat and my reply was.
KFC will still be there when im thin and by then i probably wont want it!
WOW i have never said that i have always caved in!
So on to wk 2! I get weighed in on wednesday at 1 so il let you all know!
How r u guys getting on?
Best of luck for the week

Lou x

Reactions: Dax
im also restarting today to finally get to goal so good luck to all restarters x

I'm a restarter today so have been inspired by your post. Well done on sticking with it, looking forward to hearing your weigh in results.

That's great news - well done you. I'm on day 2 now and you're story at the beginning of this thread sounded so so so familiar to mine. So thanks for inspiring me and you're right in saying we are doing this diet for us/me and not for anyone else!!

Keep it up, you're an inspiration!

Hey All,

How has it gone over the weekend?
It has been a quiet one for me! But managed to stick to it all weekend.
I do feel like i become a bit of a social recluse on this diet but thats only because i dont want to be tempted so im keeping myself away until i feel strong enough.
I suppose it is a learning curve and i want to make sure i can walk before i can run if you know what i mean!!

Good luck for the week!
I have my weigh in on Wednesday at 1 so i will let u know how it goes

Lou xx

Im sure you have done great Pooh bear
You wont have a full week though will you. Im in ketosis and intend to stay there haha!
Just found out our house has sold so got a whole house move to think about now!
But in the long term i feel like it is a fresh start, a new slim me in a new house! Leave the bad memories backin the old house.
The only nice menories i have are my husband and little girl and i get to take them with me.
I dont want to go back to the old ways and old eating habits.
So heres to the new us and new ways and lets leave all the bad behind us!

Lou xx

Hi Lou,

I am going great too, day 7 so weighed in tomorrow morning (can't wait) just hope the scales show the hard work. How did you get on? were you getting weighed today?

Sounds fantastic you selling your house (especially in this market), bet you are so excited!

My target date is the same as yours (my wedding anniversary!)...

Hope you are OK..

Love

Hey

Thanks for asking how im doing!
I lost 10lbs my first week really chuffed!
Got my next weigh in on Sunday morning so will let you know how i get on!
How has your week been!
Ive been really busy with everything that i mentioned before so hoping my weight loss will be a good one!
Had one blip the other day but didnt get down over it just did 100% the next day!
Hope ur doing well.

Lou x

Back