Restarter :)

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Hi, im on day 7 which i am pretty damn proud of but i have been here before several times over well not so much doing 7 days its more like 2- 3 so this is some good going for me im half confident i may have cracked it but then i did get to day 11 and lost it.... anyway i guess i just need a place to vent and hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow.... im trying to loose weight to get an healthy bmi so that im on better grounds for ttc, i have pcos which can sometimes make it more difficult when ttc so i figured a healthy mind and body would go a long way :eek:

Im not thinking of my diet as a diet anymore but as a long haul flight to australia? why you may ask well i figured why would i go through all the turbulance and hassle to land at the halfway airport to travel back and restart that journey again and again ive done it several times over but i wasnt using examples as detterents, ive also found a strong conversation with myself and oh whos also doing the diet lets us yes be miserable for the night but wake up pretty damn pleased we made it through the day. I have watched lots of biggest looser claire richards and i started thinking hell to this i am not letting chocolate rule my life i can do the cambridge and i can find other things that make me happy when ive had a tough day... im babbling but basically im hoping to find people who can help me along as much as i can help them along i have 4 stone to get a bmi of 25 and a further stone to get to where i want to be about 10.5..... :eek: hope to hear from peeps :) happy sunday x

Hello honey!! :D
Firstly, well done for getting to day 7! Each day is a challenge, and you have done amazing so far! I love how you refer to the journey as a long distance flight to australia.. i have every faith in that you will land safetly :)

I also have PCOS, and i lost 4 stone on cambridge back in 2008 in the space of 3 months. This diet does work, it really does.. and even though i have a target of 10 stone to lose, my mind is more focussed now than ever!!

Fancy a flight buddy? :)

A week is a huge acheivement - and venting is good. Keep your goals in mind every minute of the day. Use inspirational pictures to help if that would work for you. You CAN do this!

Thank you thank you:) :). Yes a flight buddy would be awesome because the destination is going to be priceless :) I have every faith in myself just I'm having to have stern words with myself but if that's what it takes that's what it takes. I've found the last few evenings really hard but I suppose that's my body letting go of the carb cravings. I know that after the first bite I would feel so angry and I don't want to have to see day 1 again there is no point if I can conquer this I can conquer anything afterall I'm my main asset :) x

Yay day 8 getting weighed later :) x

Well done on day 8, hope you have a great weightloss!

I loved the analogy of a flight to Australia...I think I've been sat in Singapore airport for a while now, trying to find the easiest ticket...have boarded the plane today though :)

I'm really wanting a 10 pound loss by Easter...have you set yourself any mini goals?

I'm sat in my gym stuff so will go and try to burn off the CD bar I just had...have a great day, the sun is shining, you'll be feeling brilliant by Spring! x

Hi thanks, my goals are just getting through each day because I don't think I want to do day 1 again I'm hoping my momentum remains. I suppose we all want the weight off ASAP but I guess my first real goal will be getting into the 13s :) then 13.3 as that was my first weight I was the first time I ever started a vlcd diet then I need 12 5 what I was on my wedding day that means I can wear my rings I refuse to have them made bigger, then it will be 11.5 = bmi 25 then il think about working up steps to get to 10.5. I will look at mini goals between them but they are my real main ones. You have done so well so far :) keep it up. I just do light walking while sole sourcing :)

:) 6 pounds in 7 days :) pleased. My cd councillor says a possible big loss next week :) day 8 nearly over and feeling very pleased. Normally I'm having treats after weigh in this is different here is to a full month on Cambridge diet :) x

Well done on your fantastic weight loss Chica! :p:eek:

You can do it!:)
I'm nearly at the end of my third week on ss and feel much better now than week one!

Keep going!!!! :eek:

That's good to hear how much have you lost in the 3 weeks :)

Well done on your weightloss, that's great!

You'll be starting day 9 before you know it!

Thanks arty :) hoping march will be my booster month :) how's your day been

Hello day 9 :) last night I didn't feel like it was a struggle so hats off to me :). I've joined the march challenge and declared 20 pound loss -6 I lost yesterday = 14 left to go hehe :). Hope everyone else is doing good and keeping strong x

Well done on your weight loss, you are already well on the way to the March Challenge!

My day is going okay, dying of dehydration but don't see my CDC until 5pm to get the mixes for the water, I can't drink water on its own so am tea-d out at the moment:)

I weighed myself 'officially' today and I do have a 4 pound gain, but I was expecting it after last week...my target of 10 pounds by Easter though is still within reach, I really want to see 11 something on the scales...and I see no reason why this can't happen.

Just need to get glugging on the water!

Hope you are having a good day!

Hi I'm having a great day thanks, do you just not like plain water I don't really but I glug it as best I can lol. Yes before I know it I will be in to two solid weeks onwards and downwards eh :) x

Well hello day ten in nearly at 2 weeks I'm feeling really good :) hope everyone else doing well :) x

Day 11 over been for another weigh in and 3 pounds off that's 9 pounds in 11 days :) very pleased indeed day 12 tomorrow feeling good :) x

Hi lots of support needed pls I tried the c.d about 6 months ago and didn't stick to it hopefully seeing a consultant nxt week to start again really need to do this now because I'm in a vicious circle the more depressed I get about my weight the more I eat , so here goes 2 time round xx

Hi pb brown good luck on restart keep the focus I'm day 12 and feel great :) x

Back