restarting... 7 stone to go! tips and advice needed and welcomed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Scarlett, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

Hi all,

so its Monday tomorrow and my last day of weighing 17.3, and feeling hot, uncomfortable, conspicuous and ashamed of my skin :0(.

I am restarting CD tomorrow and have :eek:a steely determination to lose 7 stone by March/April of next year, with no planned hols, events or legitimate excuses to get in the way of my success!

So heres to the journey! I remember the first week being a toughie so any strategies to help me get through will be welcomed. I know what I got to do... just need to do it and day by day get a step closer to the person I want to be (and picture in my head!)

J x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi good luck with your restart. I am also restarting today and have bet 7-8 stone to loose. x

4. rachael1

rachael1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I find that if you set little goals and targets, it realy helps. I have a wedding in 3 weeks and so I have decided that I want to be a comfortable size 18 for that day! i have a goal that is closer than my final aim!

5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi and welcome! Good luck with your restart. Keep yourself busy busy busy for the first few days. They'll pass in no time and it'll get easier. Vx

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck on your restart, get glugging the water, lots of early nights and go with the flow xxx

7. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    good luck with your restart i restarted on tusday i have around 7 stone to lose too we could be buddies its going ok at the moment just sick of drinking the water lol keep up the good work we kow this diet works if you just stick to it

8. brinababe

brinababe Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi, I am starting on SS tomorrow (tues) after going low carb for a few days, and i've done ss before and really struggled, so i'm a bit scared. I weigh 16st5 so it seems such a long way off to goal.
    Good luck x

9. brinababe

brinababe Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    porgeous, i have seen a couple of your pics and you look absolutely amazing, a real inspiration to us newbies. Well Done x

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya, best of luck hun :) x

11. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hope you are well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.