restarting... 7 stone to go! tips and advice needed and welcomed!

Scarlett

Hi all,

so its Monday tomorrow and my last day of weighing 17.3, and feeling hot, uncomfortable, conspicuous and ashamed of my skin :0(.

I am restarting CD tomorrow and have :eek:a steely determination to lose 7 stone by March/April of next year, with no planned hols, events or legitimate excuses to get in the way of my success!

So heres to the journey! I remember the first week being a toughie so any strategies to help me get through will be welcomed. I know what I got to do... just need to do it and day by day get a step closer to the person I want to be (and picture in my head!)

J x

Hi and welcome! Good luck with your restart. Keep yourself busy busy busy for the first few days. They'll pass in no time and it'll get easier. Vx

Good luck on your restart, get glugging the water, lots of early nights and go with the flow xxx

good luck with your restart i restarted on tusday i have around 7 stone to lose too we could be buddies its going ok at the moment just sick of drinking the water lol keep up the good work we kow this diet works if you just stick to it

Hi, I am starting on SS tomorrow (tues) after going low carb for a few days, and i've done ss before and really struggled, so i'm a bit scared. I weigh 16st5 so it seems such a long way off to goal.
Good luck x

Good luck on your restart, get glugging the water, lots of early nights and go with the flow xxx

porgeous, i have seen a couple of your pics and you look absolutely amazing, a real inspiration to us newbies. Well Done x

hope you are well

Back