Restarting after 6 stone loss!

hi im on day 4 and finding this quite hard any tips thanks and good luck with your target in 15-8 and wanting to be 11 stone x sarah

my first weigh in is on tues and i cant belive how much i could loose your 11 pound is keeping me motivated thats great good luck on week 2 sarah x

Welcome back Snowie, lovely to hear from you again and well done for maintaining. Good luck with the restart and you'll be at target before you know it!

x

Hiya hun and welcome back. Ya have done amazing and I am sure the last 3 stone will just rocket off ya!!

Message for Sarah really

my first weigh in is on tues and i cant belive how much i could loose your 11 pound is keeping me motivated thats great good luck on week 2 sarah x

Hi Sarah, be aware that we tend to have a larger weight loss in the first week, and then it tends to settle down and on average you could lose a stone a month - don't be disheartened if in your second week you don't lose the same as the first - this is normal. Remember a 1lb off is STILL a 1lb off, 4lb is better of course but don't let a smaller loss trip you up. x

Oops just spotted that this is a really old thread - sorry folks - sorry Sarah!

Back