Restarting after crimbo!!!

Bec.D.xx

Hiya LT Peeps!!!

How are you all doing?! Im Bec and i am just starting LT again!!! I have done it once before around 11 years ago when i was 17. I then decided just before christmas that i will do it again but found it enormously hard! Now, christmas has gone and summer is on its way!!! Yay! I have been window shopping for all my summer clothes that i want and that i AM going to get! :eek:)
I am starting my 2nd week tomorrow. I started LT @ 15stone 9 and i am getting weighed tomorrow. I know i have done ok so far as i have dropped from a size 20 to 18 already! I am so excited and really enthusiastic this time round.
I wish everyone on here the best of luck!
Bec xxx

Hiya and welcome!

It's nice to see so much enthusiasm.

Good luck for your first weigh in, I am sure you will be delighted with the results and you will be so motivated for week 2.

Hope you have a good second week, the summer clothes are certainly motivating.

Jo x

Hi Bec!! How are you chick? Thats great news about dropping a dress size already...you sound so positive about it all :) the perfect way to be!xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your weigh in. Dont forget to tell us how much you have lost, and great news on your lower size.

Hi and welcome back Bec. You sound really determined and positive which is what you need for this to work, I think.

With summer round the corner you've picked a great time to start and all that motivation, you can't go wrong. Good luck with weigh in number one.

Good luck hun and good luck with your weign in x

We are all behind you...You Go girl!!!!

Well done for ur loss already and good luck for ur weigh-in, u will be slim in no time xxx

Back