Restarting after holidays

Oh it was ouch all right. Stayed in last night and was super good. Don't think i'm in ketosis at the mo but if i'm not i'll be in it tonight or the morning. How stupid was i to eat chips, argghhh. Well i've two weeks of not going out coming up so going to use that time wisely to cop on a bit.

Weigh in day.
-6lbs :)

Well done on the brilliant loss MarySu!

Still not even sure if i had any. Prob did though knowing me. I'm quite happy with the loss anyway. My goal for next week is 2lbs. Have a very busy week ahead with my youngest starting school tomorrow and OH is up and down to dublin on thursday and friday for check ups on his heart and wants me to travel with him both day. Then the dreaded weekend, i hate it on so many levels. Give me a monday anyday.
Looking back on my food diary i made some poor choices, nothing major but silly things like wasting 6carbs on a very small portion of chilli con carne and i've developed and addiction to white chocy bars that are 4.3carbs, they're sugar free so i thought what the hell.
So today i've made a food plan and made sure all bits and pieces required where here, hopefully now i won't be caught short and going to the hot deli counter when i'm hungry.
Also started taking sea kelp tablets yesterday along with my normal multivitamin.

Happy monday everyone :)

Hi guys and dolls,
Just a quick update. I survived thursday and yesterdays trips, just wasn't really hungry at all, i'm thinking it was the cans of diet coke one after another that did it. Yum.....
The scales are going down little by little each day, i'm a serial weigher, i weigh every morning and night. Just a curious person, i've always been that way. I don't know whether it's the sea kelp that i've started taking or what but i feel fantastic most of the time. I've had cravings late at night and oddly i just walk out of the kitchen and say to myself 'why bother, you won't miss not having it'. I feel like a new person and it's great. Even with TOTM this week i've not been the usual drama princess that i usually turn into :)
Night 1 of the weekend survived. Don't know what tonights plans are but i'm going out early tomorrow to watch the All-Ireland match. That could be very dodgy indeed but hopefully with some forward planning i won't succumb to the usual blow out.

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE XXXX

Glad you're doing well :)

Thanks hunni xxx
night 2 completed of the weekend, no carbs yipee. Still got the big match tomorrow to go!

Well done Susan :D It sounds as though you are truly 'in the zone'.

I am i think, i can't believe how much i'm losing by sticking to it. I'm nearly at my lowest since starting hoping to reach the 4lb loss tomorrow which i think i have although i'd say after this week it'll slow down a lot as it usually does for everyone.

3lb loss for me this week :)

Morning jim, hope you had a lovely weekend.

I did thanks, how about you Susan?

It was grand thanks even stayed on plan which was a first for me :)

That helps doesn't it. :)

I got new levi's today and they are just fab. They nip a bit at the muffin top region so thats this weeks mission, get them to fit perfectly. Todays mission is to find my food journel that i misplaced sunday morning and haven't seen it since. Also off topic i've got a cleaning date this morning...... With an oven!! I hate cleaning ovens, leave it all to the grill tray! Oh well here it goes.

Happy tuesday everyone xxx

LOL Woman with a mission today then.

Back