restarting after messing about!!!

melissa85

Silver Member
hi everyone,

well i started cd in january this year and after shedding the 1st 2 stone i hit a bump and ive lost all motivation and struggling to get back in to it ive not gained any but havny lost either.
ive still been going to see my counsellor every week cos havny given up the diet completely felt guilty. i want to try again my target was to lose 6 stone by august but that is looking very unlikely, unless any of you guys are miracle workers.

sorry for rambling i dont get the support from anyone else xx

Hey Melissa - welcome back and Ive just looked at the calendar and there are 7 weeks till the beginning of August adn you are right 6 stone by then you cant do but you can get off about 2 1/2 stone and you will feel so much better.

Keep coming on here for support - I find it amazing ( my CDC is a lovely lady but with coming on here I know more about it than she does)

there is the hour by hour thread or start your own diary I have found these invaluable to keep me on track this time - I have done it before a few years ago and lost 4 st and then put it back on and then some so KNow how you feel restarting.

Keep strong and we will look out for you
Love
Jess
xxx

Hey
Just wanted to say try and jump back on... and well done for coming back.. They say an average of a stone a month so in 7-8 weeks you could have lost another 2 stone.
Stick with it and you will feel great x

hey everyone, thanks for your replies it makes all the difference when there is others who understand. i meant to say in my message that my overall goal was to lose 6 stone and ave lost 2 already so 4 more to go that will take me to my target of 11 stone ill see how i look from there will maybe go to 10, cud be pushing it though lol xx

welcome back :) I am on day 2 of restart after having May off (planned!)

you can do it, stayed focused on the goal you WILL get there, maybe not by August though xx but 2-3 is better than none at all eh

Back