Restarting again...again...AGAIN!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Ok I have lost count of how many times I have restarted now, but feeling very determind this time (last time I restarted it was a bit half hearted).

Last year I lost 5 stone on CD SS in just 3 months. I then spectacularly fell off the wagon, and discovered at weigh in last night that I have regained that 5 stone PLUS an additional 21 pounds. :break_diet:

I cannot go on like this. I can't just keep on gaining more and more weight, just getting fatter and fatter and fatter :cry:

So today I have restarted. And this time I am going to stick to it. Properly. One day at a time. Until all this excess weight is gone for good.

So far today so good. I have had a litre of water already and am on my second cup of tea. I know that I get hungry in the evenings so I am delaying my first shake as long as possible.

I am on the cusp of 5ft 8, so tend to fluctuate between 3 and 4 shakes in a day - at least in the first week until I am back in routine and in ketosis. I am of the opinion that it is better to have that extra shake to get me through rather than a Mars bar of a bag of crisps :p

I haven't really set a proper end goal as of yet - just want to keep on going until I reach a weight that is maintainable and allows me to do all the things i want in life without killing myself in the process!

Thanks Trisha. Now on day 5 - last 4 days have been 100% and I am feeling good! Managing to get the water in, loving the Apple and Cinnamon Porridge, and getting in to a lovely routine :) I am having a tetra or shake around 2-3pm each day, then a double A&C Porridge between 8-9pm. This seems to be working for me as generally I get hungry in the evenings and that's when I tend to snack!

Hoping for at least a 14 lb loss this week :D

Back