Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restarting again...again...AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Starlit_Cazza, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Ok I have lost count of how many times I have restarted now, but feeling very determind this time (last time I restarted it was a bit half hearted).

Last year I lost 5 stone on CD SS in just 3 months. I then spectacularly fell off the wagon, and discovered at weigh in last night that I have regained that 5 stone PLUS an additional 21 pounds. :break_diet:

I cannot go on like this. I can't just keep on gaining more and more weight, just getting fatter and fatter and fatter :cry:

So today I have restarted. And this time I am going to stick to it. Properly. One day at a time. Until all this excess weight is gone for good.

So far today so good. I have had a litre of water already and am on my second cup of tea. I know that I get hungry in the evenings so I am delaying my first shake as long as possible.

I am on the cusp of 5ft 8, so tend to fluctuate between 3 and 4 shakes in a day - at least in the first week until I am back in routine and in ketosis. I am of the opinion that it is better to have that extra shake to get me through rather than a Mars bar of a bag of crisps :p

I haven't really set a proper end goal as of yet - just want to keep on going until I reach a weight that is maintainable and allows me to do all the things i want in life without killing myself in the process!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Welcome back Cazza, you've done it before, you can so it again !!

4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Thanks Trisha. Now on day 5 - last 4 days have been 100% and I am feeling good! Managing to get the water in, loving the Apple and Cinnamon Porridge, and getting in to a lovely routine :) I am having a tetra or shake around 2-3pm each day, then a double A&C Porridge between 8-9pm. This seems to be working for me as generally I get hungry in the evenings and that's when I tend to snack!

Hoping for at least a 14 lb loss this week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.