Restarting Again -In need of support

Hope things are going well for you! I'm restarting tomorrow, another Monday and yet another diet! Back in 2009 I started Weight Watchers and lost 3 stone, which I maintained for a year whilst in my final year at Uni. I then decided I wanted to lose some more so joined Slimming World and lost just over a stone. I then put that stone back on and 3 years later I'm still struggling to get it off and keep it off (ashamed to say its been 3 years) I've tried various things but have now decided to try Celebrity Slim. Wish me luck!

Good luck with your weight loss programme dancing queen. Every day is a step closer to your goal. Let us know what celebrity slim shakes taste like x

Jayne

Hi jayne. Had a good weekend. Haven't weighed in yet but will tomorrow. Off to a personal training session. Second half day back at work and it's still okay. Busy but so far managing to stick to limited hours. Will post properly later. Hope weigh in went well for you.

Hi FSO, glad to hear that your first few days have gone well. Hope you had a lovely break. I lost 2lbs this week. It's much better that I did with SW. I only lost 3.5lbs in 5 weeks. This is my second weigh in and I have lost a total 12lbs. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. x

Jayne

Hi Jayne. Sorry I didn't get to log back on. It's been a busy week.
Good luck with celebrity slim dancing queen. Hope it is going well.
Well done on the 2lb loss Jayne! 12lbs in 2 weeks is amazing!
I have no idea what's been going on with my weight other than I put a few pounds on last weekend. Then made a stupid mistake and went for a free bike lesson to get some more confidence on my back! This was on Wednesday - it has set my back off so I am so sore and all exercise is now on hold! It's my own fault. My core muscles aren't as strong and I am a lot more heavier than previous so the impact has really hurt my back. So I am having to take regular painkillers which I hate as they do make me drowsy - which makes it difficult to concentrate and I don't want to go off sick at work when I have only just returned so have cancelled everything. I thought I would manage a long walk yesterday with husband and father in law but we got half way up the peak - approx an hour (in a lot of pain) and my back was really bad so we had to turn around. We still had a pleasant day but I have a hot water bottle permanently attached to my back now. I am really frustrated as I had managed a small climb last Monday at the indoor climbing wall and was managing the personal training sessions but the bike (lots of bumpy bits) has just spoiled my exercising ability at present for me. I am at work Tues, Wed, Thursd doing 5ish hours a day which I am thankful for as means I should manage it. Lots of rest today. Have a few house move admin bits that need sorting so hoping to get those done. Oh! On Saturday decided to join slimming world too! Nearly forgot to tell you about that! My scales are heavier at home (around 1.5lbs heavier). I had put on some weight from the mini break in Wales so knew I had not lost any. According to the slimming world scales on Saturday I am 14st 7! (14st 8 and half at home). I am giving it a go for a couple weeks so that I can say that I really tried before I turn to other measures. I am surprised about the unlimited potato and rice - don't think I will be losing weight fast but let's see. Also have not gone online to find out how many syns are in what I eat. WW was easier as you had a points calculator so you could work any foods out but this doesnt seem to follow a pattern so my next job after posting this is to log on to the online area. Sorry for not posting for a few days. Well done on your 2lbs loss this week. My goal for this week is at least 2lbs off the slimming world scale weight and to try and eat more regularly during the day. I am also limiting the exercise for the rest of this week in the hope that my back will calm down. Hope your weeks going well so far x

So still attempting to give slimming world a good go. Weigh in on Saturday morning. Think it's going okay so far. Stressful day at work and then issues with the mortgage. I could have just reached for comfort food but I managed to resist. I need to find a way to switch off from work when I am not there. Back is still very sore. Hoping it finally starts improving. Hope everyone's having a good week. Xoxo

So it's finally Saturday morning and time for the 1 week weigh in at slimming world! I know it's been working so let's see what this morning brings! I think i may just go for weigh in and not stay for the long session but let's see... will post back later. Have a good weekend xoxo

Ok. So think i am going to switch to posting weigh ins as per the slimming world scales as i am getting very confused with my scales and theres! So first week on slimming world has led to a 5lbs loss! Really happy. So new weight on SW scales is 14st 2lbs. If i had only lost 2lbs or 1lbs on 1st week i was not going to continue but going to give it a good go until Christmas to start with. Still aiming to be less that 13stone and half by Christmas- actually feels it's possible to lose the pound a week after this week's loss. As my weigh in day is Saturday morning, i will not worry about the plan after weigh in on Saturday (almost like a cheat day). If stop losing weight then will fix this. This is only because i still have lots of pre- S.W. Food left in the freezer and don't want to waste it. Must admit the oven cooked food i made from the freezer today was not as filling and satisfying as all the foods i have eating on SW this past week. Wierd eh?! Aiming for 2.5lbs by next Saturday- fingers crossed!! Xoxo

So another day managed on S.W. Just another day and night before Saturday morning weigh in. My cheat day became a cheat weekend so it's turning out to be a 5 day diet. Just aiming for a loss on Saturday... any loss!!!

2lbs lost at slimming world so that's half a stone in 2 weeks. I am happy :)

So it's a weekday which means I am following SW to the letter. Yes I feasted at the weekend and have probably undone a lot of the good work but so far just sticking to weekdays on SW. Hoping the rest of you have a good week xoxo

You're doing great! I'm a Lipotrim restarter, it's worth it when you see the numbers going down on the scale. Love your ticker :)

Thanks kamikat. How's lipotrim going? So I haven't been to Sw for 2 wks and know I have undone some of the work but back on plan as of yesterday as only approx 7 wks to Xmas and must push myself to be 13 and half stone by then. I have weigh in tomorrow so will know how much damage the past 2 wks have done. Keep posting x

well hello!!! I believe I posted on this page mange many moons ago it feels....in the build up ti my wedding. which I never achieved the weight I had imagiened (bur still love my wedding photos). am now a mummy to an 18month of little handful who is apparently gluten free for now (until we see a dietician) and we are trying to as a family eat better woth her. less processed junk and much more home made and healthy options. but it sooooo hard. I work twilight in a supermarket, and try to be busy with my lil un and I craft.....alot....so no time for excersize and tbf I rhink if I had am empty time slot id fill it with a craft.

so my aim is to firstly buy some new scales, digi ones. and see what weight I really am and go from there. I need to make better choices to eat properly from when I get up.....not leaving it until 1to eat. and drink more water(prob sugar free squash, but I have quit pop!)....not just tea.

on the plus I think im slimmer than I was when I used to post.....so shall see what happens!

With you all the way my fresh start is tomorrow 1st December, anything you need just message me. We can help each other

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back