restarting and needing a buddy

JellyJo

Hi,

My name is Jo and I am currently really struggling to get started back on ww filling and healthy, this is the plan that best suits me but I need a kick up the backside to get me going again!!! Im signed up to WW online and I plan to weigh myself tomorrow and get cracking. I am also planning to start the couch to 5k plan (again!) tomorrow morning and I am tracking my fitness on fit bit.

I am a 40 something mother of 3 stuck in right old rut and think having a buddy would help me to feel accountable for what I do and it would also be helpful to me to have a buddy to support too.

Anyone interested???

Jo

Hi I am rosie. Been at slimming world 7 weeks now and gained lost gained lost now back to square one. Gunna do healthy and filling as of tomorrow x

Hi ladies how are you going? I am doing ww, and loving filling and healthy. This is the first week I haven't pro pointed at all and I have eat loads so can't wait to see if I have lost when I weigh Friday! I have been up and down in my weight for years and can never maintain but I'm thinking filling and healthy will be my way forward in actually keeping the weight off this time.

Looking to chat to others doing it too. Are you ladies doing diaries? I'm always on the look put for more new meal ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi JellyJo, how have you been getting on with WW?

Hi Jo. Just stumbled across your post and if your interested, I would love to buddy up. I'm back on WW and doing the filling and health mainly. I joined this board many years ago when I conceived my son (now 4) and after so many failed attempts with group, I get disheartened. Like you I'm also very much stuck in a rut and one on one buddy motivation seems like a great idea. Hope to chat soon, enjoy your day

Back