Restarting at the first sign of trouble

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Staffdieter, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Staffdieter

Staffdieter Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I'm restarting today. I lost 5 stone on CD Sole source last year, then maintained for almost 6 months eating all the right things and none of the wrong ones. I never really felt short changed, so I thought it had resolved a lot of my eating issues. Over the last month though, I have I have started to have more cravings, and feel unsatisfied. I have only put on 4lbs, but I feel that I need to intervene now to stop things getting any worse. I want to have a rest from all the food choices, and to see if I can reconnect with my more balanced self. Does this make sense, and does anyone have any advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

wow! what an inspiration you are. how was it getting to goal and then coming off CD? I am near goal and terrified of losing my CD crutches.

you have done so well to maintain and how brave to do CD again as it is hard. i think its a fab idea, will give you a chance to revaluate things. keep us informed..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.