Restarting exante and need to lose over 6 stone.

Fade_away

Hi everyone.
Decided enough was enough and on the 19 the Feb I restarted exante.
I had planned to restart last year and sort myself out before I hit 40. It didn't happen and well I'm the biggest I've ever been. I'm 5 ft 6 and 18 St 2lb. I can't believe I've done this to myself and I'm disgusted. Back in 2008 I was my heaviest at 15 stone 8 and through cwp I got down to 10 St 2. Was a size 10 Almost am 8. Now I bursting out of my size 18/20. Pretty sure I should be in at least the next size up.
Anyway I'm now on a mission. It's got to go. My joints can't cope, I already have problems with my knees without this weight adding pressure. I want nice clothes and I want to look and feel great this summer. Bye bye bmi 41:eek:
If anyone wants to buddy up please let me know and we can cheer each other on.

Hi I am on Exante TS also, lost loads in 2008 on Lipotrim and put it back on. I need to lose loads, I have my Ruby wedding party at the end of April and hope to be in a size 14 for that. My mini goal for this week is to get into the 14 stone zone.

Hi I am on Exante TS also, lost loads in 2008 on Lipotrim and put it back on. I need to lose loads, I have my Ruby wedding party at the end of April and hope to be in a size 14 for that. My mini goal for this week is to get into the 14 stone zone.
You can and you will do it. I'd like to be at least size 14 in June for my holidays. I was 40 last year and wanted my weight off but I did nothing about it. Hate the photos now lol. Your Ruby wedding party is definitely something to spur you on.

Yes the party is something to focus on, I am only 5' 2" and weigh today 15 st 1.5 lbs I am hoping to loose 4lb a week from now to then which should put me in the 12 stone zone. It's the weekend when I struggle, hubby works away all week and I work nights so there is no food in the house till Friday. How much have you lost since the 19th? x

Just weighed in and first weeks done. Total of 13lb off bringing me to 17 s 3 lb. Yes 4lb a week would be good for you it's nice and steady. it's usually 3 or 4lb a week for me going from past experience.
Make sure you are drinking plenty I've been really good with the water this week and going to try keep it up.
When I'm cooking the family meals I do find it a bit of a struggle but I look in the mirror and remember why I'm doing this.
That and the arthritis getting more and more painful. We will do it!

:thankyouthankyou::winner: :bestwishes: Fab loss and well done, I am quite good with the water 3 - 4 litres a day, and as hubby is away all week I do not have to cook :cool:. I am away at the end of March going to a Pressure Drop night (Love the SKA sound) but have told hubby I am not drinking, will take the break for the party as I will definitely be drinking for that and then back on it. My goal is to get to 10 stone but may go even lower as only 5' 2" Happy days.

Thank you. I was so happy. Its great to see that sticking 100% paid off. Makes you want to keep going. Lol if I didn't have yo cook I'd empty the house of food. I'm lying here starving after hubby decided to bring out a bag of wotsits. I did a runner and came to bed lol. Seriously my stomach is growling.

It's hard at times. I haven't been able to have much sleep today and planned to go back to bed for 3 hours at 6pm. I had talked myself into calling in at the chippy on the way to work for sausage, chips and peas. I got up at 9pm, gave myself a stern talking to and gave the chippy a miss lol. Now looking forward to 3 litres of water and my hot drinks throughout the night.

It's hard at times. I haven't been able to have much sleep today and planned to go back to bed for 3 hours at 6pm. I had talked myself into calling in at the chippy on the way to work for sausage, chips and peas. I got up at 9pm, gave myself a stern talking to and gave the chippy a miss lol. Now looking forward to 3 litres of water and my hot drinks throughout the night.
Well done for not giving in. You would have regretted it. It never tastes as good as you think it will lol. Get guzzling thst water and picture your party. Keep going. Hubby made himself a toastie earlier my stomach been rumbling since 🙈

So glad I never gave in to the devil sitting on my shoulder, I am nearly half way through the night shift and have drank 1 1/2 ltrs water so far. Need to be out of the 15stone zone tomorrow to reach my mini goal. :worthy:

Ooooooooo looking forward to finding out your result. Just had a cheeky weigh in. Lol I've dropped that lb since Monday exactly 1 stone lost in 10 days. I've been OK this time round with not cheating. I know I struggled last time. It was any excuse I definitely wasn't ready. I'm noticing that if I'm strict with water I don't tend to slip.

:0icanfly::woohoo:Well it's the end of the month and mid week weigh in to see if I hit my mini target and YAY 14st 12lb. 4lb loss since Friday. :banana_dancer:
That's fantastic!!!!! Well done. Bet you're chuffed. Makes sticking to it well worth it. :banana_dancer:

It is such an incentive, especially as I have a few days to go before my weigh day, hopefully another 2lb. Your 14lb in 10 days is amazing. You will be in the 16st zone in no time. My losses are so much better since I have increased my water intake. When I did Lipo trim 10 years ago my weight loss was between 5 and 7 lbs a week. Now I am more focused hopefully I will hit those figures again. xx :classic_smile:

Last edited:
I think the water definitely had a big effect. I know that it helps the kidneys and liver work better. I remember my cdc telling me that it helps the kidneys flush the ketones instead of keeping them in. Which makes sense when you think about it plus won't retain water.

Back