Restarting is blumin hard!!

stokegal

Silver Member
After 4 weeks off which included a fabulous week away at all inclusive hotel in Egypt (I scoffed and scoffed) I'm back... 7lb heavier but finding it SO much harder, I caved last night - on day 3 and had McDonalds - luckily my body can handle a few carbs nd I'm back in k today but OMG It's SO hard!!

I had a week off last week when I went away and found the restart much harder than the inital start. good luck with the rest of the diet.

It is harder to begin with but I am finding that my mind is much more accepting of it all now, my body copes perfectly whatever, it was always mind games. I've had to have a few bits to eat these past couple of weeks and I am on my 4th day of 100% ss again without any pain!

I lost 2 stone last year, had a weekend off and a year on just managed to restart. I didnt put all the weight back on thankfully but I have learnt my lesson this time around, 100% all the way for me.

This diet is for me the easiest as in the fact in takes all food away and the hardest as I use food for every emotion im feeling boredom, sadness and treats when im happy.

Restarting any kind of change in eating is hard but we have to keep our eye on the prize.

good luck to you

i am on week 12 and go on holiday in 7 weeks and i am dreading the restart!!! I am going to try and eat healthily ie salads etc but i know i will gain but at least it will be all worth it :)

Well done you for restarting though - I bet loads dont!!
I ate at a funeral last week before switching to CD from Lipo and struggled for 2 days afterwards - I was nearly crying and begging hubby for food - BUT just stay focused on being slimmer for summer and drink lots of water and you'll be fine!

Back