Restarting LT again tomorrow x

Roch

Minimins gal x
Hi all i am Roch and used 2 be here on the site very regular but the past year have really been awol as have been so down and depressed.

I weigh 27 stone and i am desperate to give LT another go again,i know alot of my friends here think that i should not put myself under this pressure at the moment as have been very low but i cant carry on like this any more, my left knee is collapsing at least 4 times a day and am scared big time soon wont be able to walk.
I have 10 days worth of packs here in the house and i am restarting again tomorrow but i feel very nervous as have failed so many times.
I really need to get back into the swing of posting regular like i used to be and not be scared to come online when i am having a bad day. I do have a diary thread and am lucky to have some good friends on there who always look out for me but apart from that i am very alone.

I really do need some support to stay on track.
Looking forward to starting 2morrow although am very nervous.
Ty for taking the time to stop and read this.
Take care xx

Hey doll..
Good luck with the restart tomorrow.. im restarting cd tomorow after a week off.. if you need a diet buddy.. that would be great.. :)

If you feel that you are ready to give LT another go.. then i say go for it.. as your friends cant relate to exactly how you feel.. and when you're in the zone.. then thats brill..

Sometimes when we arent doing so well.. its so easy to "hide".. i know i do sometimes.. but the best thing for us to do.. is to come on.. and just stay.. Minimins.. (as you well know).. if a fab place to be.. and theres so much love and encourgement on here..

i deff know you can do it..!!

Heres to a skinny future..

x x x

Hi and welcome Roch, we are all here for the same reason - some of our journey's will be longer than others, but we have the same goal:)

You will get all the support you need on here - just keep coming on everyday, especially if you're having a week moment, we all have them :D

Good luck re-starting LT, and I hope to see you back on here tomorrow night:D

hi roch, welcome back hun, im jackie, awaiting my second weigh in tomorrow and currently 11lb lights, i can sympathise with the feeling alone bit, i live alone, one daughter who is backpacking in oz and no family close so i like you rely on friends for support, i also work from home so have very little contact/support from others, im fortunate as i have a friend who is also doing this and we share our probs, actually shes just text me and told me shes at a bbq and suffering! managed to talk her down. Its not easy this diet but it prob is the best, iv tried em all but you have to put your 'failers' away hun, we put ourselves on enough guilt trips and carrying that around with you isnt going to help, so start a fresh completely, keep telling yourself your doing this for you and your health and IT CAN BE DONE, i struggled in my first week and nearly give up on the first weekend but i found this site and i have hammered it since, if nothing else it keeps you busy but when you mind and body tells you maybe a hundred times a day you want food/booze/ takeaway then do what i do and come on here, even if its hundred times a day. Promise me before you cheat you get on here and ask for help!!! YOU CAN DO THIS HUN but you have to believe it too so forget about the past, that was the old you, this is the new you and your committed and determined!! and we are always here for you hun anytime xx

Good luck Roch, you need 100% commitment as you know so c'mon lets be having ya

Good luck! You CAN do it!!!

Sorry life has been crappy for so long. But if you want to change it then you have have to grab it by the balls and make it do what YOU want it to do. Think of what a boost it will be when you weigh in losing the pounds. Think about trying on your clothes and saying "God, I'll just have to buy smaller sizes, they're all falling of me!!" Keep posting here. Giving up is NOT an option. DO IT, DO IT, This is the new you and there is fight in there, just let it out and don't let this bloody weight win!!!! You go girl!!

You've comitted to starting it tomorrow, thats the hard part done! You've done it before so there is absolutely no reason why you can't do it again...especially with the support of everyone on here!!

I know i'll be on here every night over the next week to give myself something to do....makes it go so much quicker! The next thing you know it'll be a week and you'll be over the moon with what you've lost!!

Good luck :)

Welcome aboard Roch - you've come to the right place :D

You can... & you will loose weight :D All the support is here to keep you keeping on x

hi roch, this diet is the best desision i ever made,im 14 weeks in now and very nearly 5 stone lighter,youve done this diet b4 so you know that there are good days and bad but you must use this site as much as you can especially on the bad ones ,dont try doing it allown when there are soooo many people on here going through the same thing as you ,good luck hun you can do it this time and change your life forever xxx

Welcome back hun...this time you'll nail it. Whenever you are feeling low or if you are struggling jump straight on here. There is always someone here to offer support and advice.

Hey doll..
Good luck with the restart tomorrow.. im restarting cd tomorow after a week off.. if you need a diet buddy.. that would be great.. :)

Hi Kitteh, ty hun that will be really nice dont know anyone apart from this site who is doing a vlcd. Good luck for today hun have a good day x
If you feel that you are ready to give LT another go.. then i say go for it.. as your friends cant relate to exactly how you feel.. and when you're in the zone.. then thats brill..

Ty hun 4 that its true nobody knows whats its like to live in my horrendoud body and kive the life i do and 2 tell u the truth i cant stand another day like this.
Have a good day and ty xx
Sometimes when we arent doing so well.. its so easy to "hide".. i know i do sometimes.. but the best thing for us to do.. is to come on.. and just stay.. Minimins.. (as you well know).. if a fab place to be.. and theres so much love and encourgement on here..

i deff know you can do it..!!

Heres to a skinny future..

x x x

I have realised that for a long time but found it hard to always admit failure or that i am on the brink of failure as so used to doing things for myself as have been alone for so many years, but i know i need help and support and i cant do it on my own.
Heres to a skinny future for all of us lol ty hun xxx

Hi and welcome Roch, we are all here for the same reason - some of our journey's will be longer than others, but we have the same goal:)

You will get all the support you need on here - just keep coming on everyday, especially if you're having a week moment, we all have them :D

Good luck re-starting LT, and I hope to see you back on here tomorrow night:D

Ty hun for such a lovely post,well here i am feel in the right frame of mind and am already glugging the water, will be on most of the time as am at home all day as not able to work.
Ty for the support, have a good day xxx

hi roch, welcome back hun, im jackie, awaiting my second weigh in tomorrow and currently 11lb lights, i can sympathise with the feeling alone bit, i live alone, one daughter who is backpacking in oz and no family close so i like you rely on friends for support, i also work from home so have very little contact/support from others, im fortunate as i have a friend who is also doing this and we share our probs, actually shes just text me and told me shes at a bbq and suffering! managed to talk her down. Its not easy this diet but it prob is the best, iv tried em all but you have to put your 'failers' away hun, we put ourselves on enough guilt trips and carrying that around with you isnt going to help, so start a fresh completely, keep telling yourself your doing this for you and your health and IT CAN BE DONE, i struggled in my first week and nearly give up on the first weekend but i found this site and i have hammered it since, if nothing else it keeps you busy but when you mind and body tells you maybe a hundred times a day you want food/booze/ takeaway then do what i do and come on here, even if its hundred times a day. Promise me before you cheat you get on here and ask for help!!! YOU CAN DO THIS HUN but you have to believe it too so forget about the past, that was the old you, this is the new you and your committed and determined!! and we are always here for you hun anytime xx

Hi Jackie ty hun and well done 2 u for losing 11 pounds in ur first week wow u must be soooo chuffed and motivated to carry on. Your friend is lucky to have a good friend who is able to talk her out of eating well done 2 u.
Hope u have a good day, take care xx
Good luck Roch, you need 100% commitment as you know so c'mon lets be having ya

Hi fattothin, yes i know and i hope and pray i have the strength emotionally and phyisically to see it to the end as i am so desperate. Ty and have a good day x
Good luck! You CAN do it!!!
Ty Mr Joshusa x
Sorry life has been crappy for so long. But if you want to change it then you have have to grab it by the balls and make it do what YOU want it to do. Think of what a boost it will be when you weigh in losing the pounds. Think about trying on your clothes and saying "God, I'll just have to buy smaller sizes, they're all falling of me!!" Keep posting here. Giving up is NOT an option. DO IT, DO IT, This is the new you and there is fight in there, just let it out and don't let this bloody weight win!!!! You go girl!!

Ty hun i intend to grab life by the balls lol as i cant carry on like this no more i dont have a life just a miserable living so i have 2 do this, although i have said this b4 and failed i am now 40 and have not lived a decent life for the past 7 yrs not going to see my 41st birthday in the house like i was 4 weeks ago.
Ty and have a good day xx

You've comitted to starting it tomorrow, thats the hard part done! You've done it before so there is absolutely no reason why you can't do it again...especially with the support of everyone on here!!

I know i'll be on here every night over the next week to give myself something to do....makes it go so much quicker! The next thing you know it'll be a week and you'll be over the moon with what you've lost!!

Good luck :)

Morning and ty for ur support, have plenty 2 do have 2 dogs one of them only 10 weeks old and a teenage son and lots of housework to do each day so thats not the prob lol its just my emotional state is very low and thats where i stumble.
Ty for ur support and have a good day xx

good luck roch, keep logging and posting and you will be fine.

Ty hin xx
Welcome aboard Roch - you've come to the right place :D

You can... & you will loose weight :D All the support is here to keep you keeping on x

Ty hun i know i am at the right place but am not 2 good at asking for support and help at the time i need it so that will have to top of my list to work on xx

hi roch, this diet is the best desision i ever made,im 14 weeks in now and very nearly 5 stone lighter,youve done this diet b4 so you know that there are good days and bad but you must use this site as much as you can especially on the bad ones ,dont try doing it allown when there are soooo many people on here going through the same thing as you ,good luck hun you can do it this time and change your life forever xxx

Wow 5 stone in 14 weeks thats amazing ur life must be transformed big time.
Yes have done all the vlcd diets and unfortunately failed each time but i hope and pray that this time will be different.
Ty xxx

Welcome back hun...this time you'll nail it. Whenever you are feeling low or if you are struggling jump straight on here. There is always someone here to offer support and advice.
Ty Shapaz i hope i do nail it this time as i cant stand my life like this any more.
Have a nice day hun and ty xxx
Good luck Roch ... know you can do it.

Hey u, how u doing hun ty for popping by to wish me luck i really need it.
Have a good day Bev and chat later xxx
Good luck for today hun. x x x

Hi Cheryl ty hun for ur support and ur pms yesterday u r such a sweetie.
Take care and have a good day xx

Well here i am again day one on a vlcd after i swore i would never go there again:confused:. Got up at 5 am like normal to get Aaron up for works as he leaves at 5.30 and made his packed lunch and got passed the first hurdle of resisting the nuttella and stuff i put in his packed lunch lol and resisted making myself a sandwich which i normally do as i take my pain med first thing in the morning then once Aaron goes to work i go back to bed, it used to be till when ever i woke up and Ebony(my 17 month sbt dog) would come and sleep on my bed with me but now i have my new addition Tia who is only 10 weeks old she wont sleep for that long once woken up so went back to bed till 8 am then got up and put the dogs out and came straight on here lol.

Feel ok am glugging the water and have told myself that its ok to feel hungry and its not going to bother me at all.
Got loads of housework to do today as although am 27 stone and have probs walking and my legs collapse am still really fussy and far 2 house proud which as u can imagine is not 2 easy with a teenager and 2 dogs lol so got load to do and want to tidy up the garden a bit so i can put a paddling pool up for the dogs to keep cool as Ebony my older one finds it hard in the sun as she is so dark.

Will def come online once am finished, ty 2 all of u for stopping by and offering me much needed support.
Hope u have a good day, here is a pic of Ebony and Tia the first day we got her.
Take care and have a good day and enjoy the nice weather as we never know how long its going to be around for lol xxx

munchkin006.jpg

WELL DONE ROCH you've done the hardest part now, welcome on board. I'm into my 4th week now and getting my motivation from the guys on here, I too am a solo and also have an Aaron so your in good company lol
good luck

Hi Roch! Well done on resisting this morning! Thats a really brilliant start if your so used to doing something! And good on you for coming straight on here! I'm at home on study leave for the next week so i'll be around on and off all day if your needing someone to chat to :) xx

how is today going ? xx

Back