Restarting Monday

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by slushy, 30 September 2006 Social URL.

1. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi All - some of you i got to know a little bit over on the old forum - had a bit of a shock when i went back there today and found it deserted but have to say it was not the same after the revamp.

Anyway
    My story
    Lost 2 stone at the start of this year on CD SS. Then went off on a binge - that lasted - SIX MONTHS lol

Am now back at the weight I started at - 12 Stone and need to be down to 9 - so I am restarting again on monday - even though the thought makes me feel nervous and a bit sick to be honest. However i know now that a quick look at myself in the mirror when nude will remind me WHY i need to do it.

i DID give WW a go last month but found myself using all my points on ww cakes and crisps lol and not getting any vitamins or minerals - and i lost about 1lb a week which gave me no encouragement or incentive.

Anyway its nice to see all teh familiar names again and i look forward to getting to know everyone else too.

Guess i need to go make myself a fancy sig or ticker now eh? lol

see you monday with me weigh in figures.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hi there, Slushy!

Good to see you on here, hun!

Don't be nervous about your fresh start - be excited cos this time you'll do it!!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted!

4. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hi Slushy, it's good to see you here hun:)... here's wishing you a good day for tomorrow... we're all here to support you:):)

Lots of love xxxx:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.