restarting on discover

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by linzi_lou, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Hi I take it this Is the place for the people in the old plan?
    I tried the new plan but didn't do well, I think it was mostly because of the fact o went a party at the weekend but I was hood and saved most of my weeklies and nearly all pp for that day, I sts on weigh in which put a big dampner on it for me. Anyway I've decided to try discover again after doing very well with it previously :)
    You might have seen my post about me on the main ww forum I posted a couple of weeks ago, basically lost all my weight then got preg a while after and have just over 2 stone to lose!

Start weight 11st 5.4lb
    Goal 9 st

So I've weighed today, does it have to start religiously today or do I start tomorrow?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Discover
    hi yes ur in the right place :) discover is by far the best plan in my opinion... its up to you when you start, i would suggest weighing in on the same day though so you can keep a good record of your losses, of which im sure there will be many. there is loads of help on here and great inspiration :) looking forward to seeing your journey :) good luck!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.