Restarting on Sunday

wannabslim

Gold Member
Well the time has come my friends, to bite the bullet and restart. I have decided to start on Sunday (as opposed to Monday as previously planned!) Im really excited and altho it means I'm gonna be travelling round France for a month and not able to eat, it does mean that when I get back I will be at least a stone lighter (if not more with all the exercise I will be doing).

So, my goal date is 5 November (my graduation) and I aim to have lost at least 3 stone by then if not 3 and a half. This should put me somewhere between the 10 and 11 stone mark (11 stone is a healthy weight for my height and I look normal at that size altho ultimately i'd like to be 10 stone or maybe a bit less) so I HAVE to do this if I wanna look good in my grad photo!

Wish me luck! I'm doing slimfast this week to prepare myself mentally for the liquid diet as I think the hardest thing for me about SS is not having anything solid!

Love y'all xx

Good Luck with your re-start Wannabslim:D

You sound really positive and motivated. I'm sure you will achieve all your goals easily.

Have fun with the travelling too.:)

good luck with ur restart.

Thanks Linda,

Went and met my new CDC today and picked up my supplies for the week. I can't wait to start now, I would start tomorrow if I could!!

Welcome Back to CD Hun!!! You know you can do this, you sound very positive and i am more than sure you will be at goal but the time you graduate. Good luck for Sunday, Please keep me posted.

Lots of love Busy XXX

Good luck wannabe!! :D You sound so motivated I know you can do it.

Thanks everyone for your support- I am all ready to go now! Went out last night and made the most of my last night out drinking. Taking it easy on the carbs today to prepare for tomorrow, and really looking forward to starting this journey. Russiandoll, how are you? Haven't seen you on here in a while, is all going well?

Busy and I are taking the stance that its not good to get obsessed with SS, although it does at times feel to be taking over your life- your thoughts especially! So I am trying to work with the philosophy of "a stone at a time". I'm only going to weigh in officially with my CDC to stop myself obsessively getting on the scales every morning, and I'm gonna try to only use minimins when i'm really struggling and need support (dont get me wrong I LOVE minimins and all you guys but when I spend a lot of time on here reading about how people are struggling, whilst it is encouraging it only makes me think about it all a lot more, when I could be doing something else more healthy like sleeping, taking a bath, exercising, reading etc instead.)

So I will be about (altho I'm off travelling in September so won't be around for a while during that time) and probably a fair bit over the next week, which as we all know is the hardest! So I look forward to re-starting and am positive that I can stick with it. It's now or never, and I cannot afford to mess up this time as my funds don't allow it and nor does my health!

xxx

Good Luck, and if you feel yourself lapsing, go and do something relaxing, have a coffee in a shop, write a diary,see a movie,watch a fave video....keep busy, and as Ive done, hide those scales so only the cdc weighs you Eviee xxx

Hey everyone!

Day 1 has begun :) off to a good start, not feeling hungry yet- have had about 1 litre of water and 1 tetra so far. Feeling positive and really looking forward to this! Whoop whoop! xx

I'm on a restart day 1 also,
had 1 choc mint, 1 peanut bar (yum) and 1 chilli soup,
drinking cherry diet cola, tea and water now...
Eviee

Heya,

Diet cherry coke? You on SS mate as its not allowed on SS with CD or LL? It causes major cravings, so just thought i'd check xx

oh, i wont have any more then.
can I have coke zero on ss as i love diet coke !
Eviee (off to bed at 8.25 with a headache, will read the sunday magazines)

Hey hun,

Yeah you can have any zero drinks AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT CONTAIN CITRIC ACID and have malic acid instead, altho the official cambridge line (as in the yellow book) is that any zero drinks are permitted up to 1 pint a day. Malic acid is what CD put in their water flavourings which makes them tasty.

Some CDCs say this is not true (not sure why as its written in plain English!) and others say they have found that it can spark cravings in their clients- however with the malic acid drinks this shouldn't theoretically happen. The malic acid ones I have found so far are Dr Pepper zero and Coke zero drinks. Hope that helps!

I had to take myself off to bed for an hour or so earlier- headaches, what a nightmare! Just got up and had a shower and feelin better now, so off to bed properly for me in a minute- cant wait til tomorrow, day 2 and hopefully ketosis here I come! xxxx

Back