Restarting: One Stone Heavier

Gnossienne

Chronic Restarter
So, at least two months ago I bought all my supplies for starting S&S. I took 'before' pictures, I got my diary started, I felt motivated and ready, but then....

I tried a soup - hated it.
I tried a meal - hated it.
I tried a shake - hated it.

After a week of hating everything & going through the dreaded 'ketosis flu' I gave up.

This week I am going through EVERY different S&S pack and I WILL find something that I like. I should have done that in the first place, but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind. I've had a hectic, stressful month and I think that made it even more difficult to start this diet, but I'm ready now.

So, hi! I've missed the motivation that this website provides. I hope I can still reach my goal in time for Xmas. :)

I'm the same as you brought around a months supply before Xmas and just couldn't stick to it :( I've decided that I'm going to give it another go when I'm back from my holiday in two weeks time x

I'm lucky in that I love all the packs I've tried except tomato soup LOL.Try them all and see-it's worth a go.If you really do hate them all then why not try another diet?Some people love other vlcd's.They do all taste slightly different.I'm sure you can do it this time :)

I'm lucky in that I love all the packs I've tried except tomato soup LOL.Try them all and see-it's worth a go.If you really do hate them all then why not try another diet?Some people love other vlcd's.They do all taste slightly different.I'm sure you can do it this time :)

I tried Exante and hated those even more! :D

I've found that the S&S spag bol & dark choc truffa bars are nice. I think maybe these will be my saviors. :p

Ive found this time of year easier to do the diet, I was trying back in November and didnt last, then again in January and again didnt last but since its warmed up and I can feel the beach holiday getting closer, ive managed to stick with it much better now.

I do enjoy most packs but I find my taste comes and goes on some, everyone says it but its true and its deffo worth tasting a few a couple of times. Dont forget to add salt and pepper and other herbs and spices as they really help improve the flavours!

Back