restarting sf, any advice?

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
i lost 60 pounds from january to march on sf n stuck to the diet perfectly i wanna loose 30 more but ive restarted about 15 times and gave up,,, any advice?? im getting married in 9 months an going to cancun for our honey moon, an wanna have an amazing body to show off to my hubby !!! I JUST NEED A LIL SUPPORT FROM PPL. PLEASE AND THANK U

What was it that kept you on track the first time Mandy? 9months seems like a long time but will be here before you know it. What about making yourself a chart with the weeks you have got left and how much you have lost each week?

Well I have a diet log on my phone, this group, and another on a web site, it was being engaged and having all the will power, and that has faded. I was 242 pounds in December and by march I was 179. I gained back 15 but just lost 6 more pounds. I'm 184 now. I wanna be 160-165 by June, actually be December again .. I just need the will power, and I think I got it cuz all week I've been working my butt off and I've lost 6 pounds, but my struggle is the weekend :(

Back