Restarting soon

kdma

Silver Member
I am restarting ww on sept 3rd after our holiday.

I am enjoying reading your inspirational diaries/stories up to then.

I have been to ww before and did quite well until i fell pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago. I have tried ww twice since then and on my own, but didnt do well. Anyhow I went to a wedding recently and after a rather embarrassing time trying to find something to wear and then seeing the pics taken of me at the wedding I have had a wake up call. So the next ww meeting after my holiday I am going to re-start and hopefully this time I can complete my journey in small chunks.

I hope to use this site to jot doen my progress and inspire me to continue even when things aren't going as well I would like. Until then i will continue to read your stories.

Look forward to hearing how you get on. Enjoy your holiday.xx

Hey welcome :) .......... Have a great holiday .... be sure to come back and let us know how you get on xxx

I am restarting ww on sept 3rd after our holiday.

I am enjoying reading your inspirational diaries/stories up to then.

Good on you for deciding to come back to WW. Good luck with your journey, i am sure you will do brilliantly! Have a lovely holiday beforehand x

Thank you everyone.

I will definely be back. I am determined to succeed this time however long it takes.

Holiday finished yesterday. Had such a great time, but now time to sorting losing weight.

Have sorted some recipes out from here and will buy ingredients today in plan for Monday when I go to my first ww meeting, so no excuses for not eating well.

Kids go back to school Wednesday, but i am going to be volunteering in school 3 mornings a week as all going well starting a NVQ in teacher assistants September, so that will keep me out of the house for a bit.

Back