Restarting soon

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kdma, 16 August 2008.

1. kdma

kdma Well-Known Member

I am restarting ww on sept 3rd after our holiday.

I am enjoying reading your inspirational diaries/stories up to then.

I have been to ww before and did quite well until i fell pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago. I have tried ww twice since then and on my own, but didnt do well. Anyhow I went to a wedding recently and after a rather embarrassing time trying to find something to wear and then seeing the pics taken of me at the wedding I have had a wake up call. So the next ww meeting after my holiday I am going to re-start and hopefully this time I can complete my journey in small chunks.

I hope to use this site to jot doen my progress and inspire me to continue even when things aren't going as well I would like. Until then i will continue to read your stories.
  2. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Look forward to hearing how you get on. Enjoy your holiday.xx
  3. Bananas

Bananas Well-Known Member

Have a great holiday!
    Remember to come back..! xxx
  4. kdma

kdma Well-Known Member

I will;)
  5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

6. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Hey welcome :) .......... Have a great holiday .... be sure to come back and let us know how you get on xxx
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Well-Known Member

hi hun ,welcomexx
  8. emma237

emma237 Well-Known Member

Hey, good luck with your weightloss journey. Look forward to seeing how you do. x
  9. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Well-Known Member

Good on you for deciding to come back to WW. Good luck with your journey, i am sure you will do brilliantly! Have a lovely holiday beforehand x
  10. kdma

kdma Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone.

I will definely be back. I am determined to succeed this time however long it takes.
  11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

look forward to having you here with us hun x
  12. kdma

kdma Well-Known Member

Holiday finished yesterday. Had such a great time, but now time to sorting losing weight.

Have sorted some recipes out from here and will buy ingredients today in plan for Monday when I go to my first ww meeting, so no excuses for not eating well.

Kids go back to school Wednesday, but i am going to be volunteering in school 3 mornings a week as all going well starting a NVQ in teacher assistants September, so that will keep me out of the house for a bit.