Restarting.. this time I'll succeed :)

Day 1 complete.

I'm proud of myself.. wasn't as difficult as it has been previously, but maybe that's because my head is in the right place this time.

So I weigh 181 lbs. I've gained around 11lbs since joining minimins but I'm not going to dwell on that.. the point is, I'm back, I haven't given up and this time I'll do it!

My goal is 10 stone.. so I have 41lbs to lose. This is obviously quite a lot of weight to lose so Cambridge seems the way to go. I need to see results to keep me going, slow weight loss (although I admitt is healthy and ideal) isn't going to work for me.

Day 2 is here. I'm yet to have breakfast.. already looking forward to the meal bar :) I'm planning on porridge for breakfast, a shake for a lunch and a mintchoc bar later. I love the bars.. they're so nice. I'd love this diet even more if we could have 3 ;)

Anyways, anyone else with a similar weight to lose? :) Keep in touch as I need you to keep me motivated :D:)

hi amy louise!! well done on the weight loss to date!! i had a baby in november and lost 2 stone since then but then just couldnt get motivated and i really wanted to lose weight fast and without a pound here and there and then a pound on again etc. ive a similar amount to lose, im 188 and want to get to 140 too !! and i just started yesterday hehe, ive been looking on the team board to see if theres others i could keep in touch with to stay motivated but theres not many new teams, so id be happy to keep in touch!! i had the maploe porridge yestrday but want keen on smell i should have got some plain and apple instead so going to swap next week, think ill have a banana shake this morning, but im holding out till im really hungry, good luck babes and keep i touch xx

Hi and welcome:) I have abit more to loose but we are all on the same journey so hopefully we can motivate each other I am day 13 and 9 pounds down. This is a massive achievement for me I haven't done so many days in a long long time. Look forward to reading your progress :)

Back