Restarting Today

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Restarting today after my planned week's break. As of this morning I was 16 stone 5.2lbs so I put on 6.4lbs in my week off (which is more than I lost in total in the previous 3 weeks!) :eek: It is TOTM though so I'm hopeful that some of my weight gain is down to that. We did eat out a lot so I wasn't particularly calorie conscious during my week off.

Had my shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch so going well so far. Friend sitting opposite who started LL at the same time as I started S&S has now lost 2 stone (and I'm back down to just over 1) so looks a lot slimmer than me now. Hopefully it will inspire me to keep going.

WI on Wed am and hopefully I will be back in ketosis and have lost a few lbs by then.

Assuming I don't have a relapse later tonight I managed 100% today although I felt damn hungry so had 4 packs rather than my normal 3. Hopefully halfway through getting back into ketosis where it should become easier. Trying for a clean run through to the middle of Dec, have a break for Xmas and then get back on in the New Year to lose the remainder.

Yeah, I have to have a break for Xmas. There is just so much eating to be done. January is notorious for dieting.
Congrats on your 1st day of restart. Fingers crossed for you wi on Weds.
But the main thing, did you enjoy the week off?

Yeah, the week off was fun thanks and my losses had been sooo slooow in the previous 3 weeks I really felt like a bit of a break. Hopeful for better losses in the next 3 weeks. :)

Welcome back to the land of the super spag Bol :-D

Nothing like a bit of competition! A work pal of mine is on CD and I love the real life interaction with someone doing the same diet :)

welcome back borders girl, a break is often just what you need so dont sweat the finer details or what you put on or didnt lose, just think positive and remember if weight loss was easy everyone would be skinny!

Back