Step 1 Sole Source Restarting today

Petra

Today I'm restarting the ss plan. I was on the diet a couple of years ago but I didn't go up the stages and put all the weight on plus more. So here goes to the last time i diet I'm going to do :).

Yaaaaay you'll

Be ok - I restarted today aswell - I can
Never stick to anything just really determined now- we can do this x

Dancing said:
me too. restarted on Saturday so I'm on day 5 now.
How are you doing?

Ok feeling a little 'empty' if that makes sense - it's not the food - it's the coffee n chocolate withdrawals. Really looking forward to a weight loss-hav u sneakily checked yours? What was ure start weight if u don't Mind me asking

Dancing said:
Hi. You must be browsing on a phone if you don't see my stats on the left or in my signature. I'm 5 foot 10 (178cm) and start weight of 300lb :( :(....but not for long and with 12lb gone already in 5 days i'm happy ... I weigh every day. Keep strong xx

Well done u-the fact that we or on here talking is half the battle conquered - time for a change - we owe it to ourselves. Chin up xxxxx

Hi Ladies,
Would you mind if I joined you?I'm restarting tomorrow for the ??? time on Cambridge-I'm on the countdown to Christmas and long term I have my son's communion next May.
I have 3 weeks left over products from my last attempt at this diet so Im starting tomorrow morning with determination on my side!!!!I wont visit my CDC until I've run out of products and I've also asked my hubby to hide the scales for a few weeks-I cant face reality at the moment,the shock of how much I weigh would just upset me.
So my plan is to step away from the scales for 3 weeks and stick to this 100% .After the first 4 days I love this diet...its those first few days that I struggle with.
Tomorrow is my new beginning and Im actually lookinf forward to it.
Good luck everyone with your weigh ins this week-your posts here are what's making me rejoin.

I have just got back on SS to lose final 7lbs - good luck ladies! i have lost around 10 kilos in 4 months - cheating A LOT! Stick to it and you will see the lbs drop off faster!!

MushMachine said:
I have just got back on SS to lose final 7lbs - good luck ladies! i have lost around 10 kilos in 4 months - cheating A LOT! Stick to it and you will see the lbs drop off faster!!

Hey there - did u lose ure last half stone???

Back